1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When 15 minute of shame isn’t enough…

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Feb 14, 2024.

1. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

Well...I guess there was a request for an honest review... Thanks for taking one for the team. I knew there was a reason I should have stopped reading this thread a couple of days ago! :D

dobr24 and Rebel635 like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Finally, another honest person here.

3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

you deserve a review writing gig man… nice

rating rant

“stupid ass people just give things a 1-10 rating nowadays… mf’ers my 10 is way different than your 10… use adjectives so that I can compare the ones used to your vocabulary and conjugation and determine how ignorant you are”… damn kids these days, even grown adults don’t even know what continent they’re on :D

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Who hurt you guys? I mean it’s kinda sad when you have enough time on your hands to attack a stranger on the internet. I’m out having fun on my bike and making money doing it (which every one of you would do if you had the ability.) I’m the one that laughs when I read posts like this and see that you all cared enough to spend time commenting.

Megsmotorcyclejourney, Yesterday at 10:58 sean-penn-fast-times-ridgemont-high-1982-photo-GC.jpg

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

Rebel635 likes this.
  6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

auminer likes this.
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

If I crossed paths with a random woman that looks like her, at least from the neck down, in the produce aisle at the grocery store, and she initiated some flirting, I'd certainly reciprocate. Especially if she was sporting what she was born with from the neck up, and not the ridiculous spray tan, corn rows, collagen bloated lips this clown has disfigured herself with. BUT, this particular bitch is weapons grade crazy. Don't ever stick your dick in crazy. Sexy as hell from the neck down though.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2024
    Rebel635 likes this.
  8. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Her face is past its prime, but not a deal killer. Her body is bangin’ though. Real nice curves.

I got no shame in admitting I would smash that.

9. Spang308

Well, according to the video clip I saw during "research", if 2xITB is your goal, she's gonna allow it.

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

A "takes deliveries at all entrances" kinda warehouse?

Rebel635 likes this.
  11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Not 100% true. You just have to know when to remove it.

stk0308 likes this.
  12. Spang308

Fixed it for you.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

So, you think an NAACP stalwart might be a bit sensitive about sending people around to the back entrance?

A. Barrister and Spang308 like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

That was a riding a bus…

Not running a train…