1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's that I hear in here?

Discussion in 'General' started by roy826ex, Apr 10, 2016.

1. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

yes I believe that might be crickets I hear :crackup:

Elias for president:D

Can't be all the rider since both GSXRs were the class of the field and Hayden was on him the whole race.

BNGs sure are a great upgrade these days.

dsmitty37, RRP, Banditracer and 2 others like this.
  2. Stickers do equal horsepower.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Road Atl next, right?

4. roy826ex

And your point is? :eek:

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You should see these clowns falling over themselves making excuses in the COTA thread bwahahahahaha! Unless it's the newest, gee whiz super duper electronified modogeepee tech it's not even worth considering lmao!

throwdown and roy826ex like this.
  6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

apparently there was a surplus of Mladin style crankshafts that still fit perfectly. lol

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

More of a confirmation than a point. Greg White mentioned Road America, Pridmore said ATL. Although it'll be interesting. I'm rooting for Elias but Road Atlanta is a goat trail compared to the facilities he's used to.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Can other teams request a teardown in AMA?

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Is Elias going to Road Atlanta?

10. roy826ex

Pridmore pretty much summed it up "world class racers don't have trouble picking up a new track". He might be freaked out by the proximity of the walls :eek: but unless it's pouring rain I think he will pick it up quick. It was also said he has elevated the bikes potential just by joining the team. Cat can ride and he's slinging that 1000 around like a moto2 bike. I like it!

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. roy826ex

Yes he is and and Sakura mentioned if this continues they'll need to find a budget for a 3 bike team.

Gofundme here we come! :D

12. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

And where's all the jokes about the GSXRR motors letting go, oh wait. :D

roy826ex likes this.
  13. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm sure he'll pick it up quickly but Hayes, Hayden, and the others have thousands and thousands of laps there

15. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

How'd they do in Superstock??? Can't say I saw Gillim anywhere near the Yamaha or Kawi in the results....

16. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

has the second Superbike race been televised yet? Maybe my DVR missed it?

17. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Yep. Bein had it listed as soccer here.

18. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Maybe a world class rider got the bike set up in short order and his teammate benefited greatly from the data and both of them ran great races. Maybe.

19. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

SHIT!

20. It is funny you make that comment, while completely ignoring the fact that the SBK Suzuki HAS all of that gee whiz super duper electronified modogeepee. They had to add all of that shit to try to make it competitive. Not to mention the fact that Suzuki completely redesigned the GSXR from the ground up so they could add all of the aforementioned gee whiz super duper electronified modogeepee in order to be somewhat competitive off the showroom floor. Did a light bulb just go off?

It did well in SBK, but how did/does it do in Superstock?

If we are getting into a discussion about the potential/ability of the bike itself, then discussing SBK is almost irrelevant. With enough money, aftermarket parts, budget, R&D, machining, welding, rebuilding, etc it actually IS possible to polish a turd in regards to motorcycles. Hence the Honda still being somewhat competitive in WSBK.

However, when was the last time you saw a Suzuki or Honda win in World Superstock?