1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's my RZ350 worth??

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by snowbizx, Aug 10, 2018.

1. snowbizx

snowbizx Well-Known Member

Hey guys! I'm considering the sale of my RZ350. This bike, along with many other projects, are distracting me from my ultimate goal - to get back on the race track with my R6. What do you think it's worth? Here are some details from the previous owner. Unfortunately, I didn't get to know this bike well enough to add a lot more details:

- Clean title
    - Wicked Billet head
    - Wicked +4 mm stroker crank with all Japanese bearings
    - +4 degree Wicked stator plate
    - Wiseco 795mo6500 pistons
    - Boyelsen Reeds
    - Uni Pods
    - GPL Racing Stroker pipes with TZ Mike black carbon silencers
    - GPL Racing lowered port floors and ported inlet
    - New OEM clutch
    - New OEM clutch basket
    - New PV's, seals and coupler
    - New plug caps

Everything above had less than 200 miles on it - I added another 50 [​IMG]
    Premix Only

- R6 radiator fan
    - Fox Shock
    - Progressive fork springs
    - Margura Clip Ons
    - Trailtech Vapor Guage
    - Airtech Bodywork
    - Airtech fairing stay mounting bracket for lowers.
    - 1/4 turn throttle

rz350front.jpg

2. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Honestly, given that it's still on an OEM frame and rolling gear, I would probably price it at a firm $3500, maybe $4500 to the right buyer. The engine and rolling gear aren't well matched, but it's a good stepping off point for a custom suspension upgrade or frame swap. If I were a buyer, I would probably give you $3000 and pull the engine for an Aprilia RS250 swap, and look for a stock motor for the frame (or part it out). There aren't enough stock/OEM parts (gauges, lights, etc) to make it attractive to a restorer or "relive my youth" buyer.

General public/craigslist? $4500 asking, but settle for $4000 based on the fresh motor.

Gimmie Mo likes this.
  3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Sadly, probably worth more parting it out since there are some nice bits there.

Photo and pscook like this.
  4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I'd rattle can that expansion chamber so it doesn't look like it was sitting outside for two years . Other than that .. nice looking bike

5. snowbizx

Thanks for the feedback!

And that's an old photo... I've already gone to town on the exhaust with scotchbrite pads and WD40. :)

6. Gimmie Mo

Gimmie Mo I screw things up daily..

Where are you located?

7. snowbizx