1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was he trying to communicate?

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by sowega, Jun 13, 2011.

1. sowega

sowega #710

During a practice session at Roebling, a guy passed me on the inside of the entrance to T4, then braked way harder than was necessary to make the turn. As I swung around him, he put his leg out and arm up like he was signalling that he wanted to pit in. Am I missing something?

Here's a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6E_DkCjncw

2. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

People do signal with a foot when they want to pit out and are in mid-corner, that dude just happened to have his foot WAAAAY up high

3. sowega

sowega #710

Even when pit out is at turn 9, and we were in turn 4? :confused:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could have been, could also just have been apologizing for a close pass or brake checking or whatever else he thought he might have done wrong.

5. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

1. Scared the shit out of himself and realized he needed to pull in. Hand and leg lets you know he's had enough and is taking it in.

2. Made a goofball move and was apologizing.

3. Something didnt feel right and he's limping it back to check it out.

I've done all three. :D

6. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Showing off his new boot's :crackup:

7. primo

primo Well-Known Member

^^ Lmfao!! :crackup:

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

It's the new Rossi.

I'm betting something went awry, ran out of fuel or something since he backed off.

9. sowega

sowega #710

They WERE pretty nice boots.

Thanks, all!

10. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

BINGO!

It was me. The plastic clip that holds the fuel line to the throttle bodies broke and the fuel line popped off. The bike was dead and the belly pan was full of C12. I was trying to communicate "my bike shit the bed so I'm letting you know something is wrong, please don't ass pack me"..:D

11. sowega

sowega #710

Good stuff. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't done anything stupid. :up:

12. onepusher

onepusher Socially Inappropriate

The guy passed you then sticks his leg out! What a tool, he must have allot of dogs that hump his leg and wanted you to do the same. Good to see you passed on the offer.

Attached Files:

13. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Man, your 99 Acura is going to catch hell pulling all your crap to the track....

Where's your bike right now???

14. onepusher

Look why do you always bring my car into it, not only that but you have to mention that it's a 99 too? That's a little below the belt. Hey Darla how you doing?

15. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

He was going for the "Look ma, no hands!" but was too pussy to pull it off!:crackup:

16. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Keep your hands off of my little bitch.....

17. sowega

sowega #710

Look, queers, if I wanted to ghey up my thread, I'd invite Badbeak. :crackup:

18. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

OnePusher isn't a queer, he's a sicko into beastiality. He wants to bang Darla, my little Beagle. He probably wants to do it in the back of his 1999 Acura...:wow:

19. onepusher

Really? :moon: