1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do in Vegas...

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Dec 10, 2001.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bruce, problem is, this is kind of out of the way if you don't have a car. That's where I did the Spencer gig. That was kind out way out in the desert.

I guess I'll go the Bellagio water thingie, rollercoasters, and maybe catch some sort of show. Anybody know where I can see a good Elvis? [​IMG]

2. sv tinker

sv tinker Well-Known Member

I like the idea of the hooker. You dont actually have to use her. Just see how low she will go then get her to give you a money back gaurantee. [/B][/QUOTE]

a real ladies man? nothing more gratifing than subjugation of the fairer sex.

3. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

Olympia Gardens

4. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Drink, Have lots of sex,

Rinse & Repeat [​IMG]

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ROTFL! Lizard, I may be wrong, but I seem to recall someone making the same kind of recommendation when I asked about St-Thomas back in May. And somehow, I'm thinking you may have been involved. [​IMG]

6. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

[​IMG] I've been busy...don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you, just waiting for Colin to make the news so you have something to go with!!
    [​IMG]

Nope wait, this just in for the debate!!!

along with second place HANDED to him in WSB for 2001, appearantly his lack of ability has earned him a win in Italy.
    http://www.amasuperbike.com/t011210a.htm

Just you wait until he actually learns how to ride!!!

[This message has been edited by Texracer85 (edited 12-10-2001).]

7. melissa

melissa Sir

I highly recommend the AOD/NOTB replica Rotax kart ride at lasvegaskarting.com. Don't expect to be able to inhale in the turns, that thing is insane. Scott's either trying to kill you or he really wants you to drop by the shop and give him a minute's break from work. You're only allowed to visit for a few minutes, though. I have to make sure he keeps working so he can afford the new bikes.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm sitting here wondering if he has a hidden agenda, is stupidly nice, or just plain crazy. But I'll sure take the offer if the track is open.

9. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

One of the best times I had in Vegas was at the Hard Rock Cafe. Of course, part of that was due to a cherry-eating contest and an engaging conversation about midgets, but it's still a suggestion. [​IMG]

10. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

I took Trudy to see "O" at Bellagio, suggested by Mr. Fisher, for our 25th weding anniversary, after hitting a press conference at the Guggenheim Art of The Motorcycle exhibit at the Venetian ($15). Both are highly recommended, I never thought I'd like something like the show but it was great. Actually had a lot of fun between our arrival at noon Monday and departure at 7:00 a.m. Tuesday back to work.

You gotta see some of the stuff they do in the "O" show to believe it. I heard a rumor that Mr. Fisher had a hand in building some of the set machinery but I don't know that for a fact.

11. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

12. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Maybe the Las Vegas Extremes could put on a show for ya'. After they do all five of their tricks you could give 'em $10 for their time [​IMG]

13. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Oh yeah he did. The curtain being one of the best.

Also:
    the pirate ships at Treasure Island
    A bunch of stuff at Blue Man
    all the winches at Storm
    etc
    etc
    etc

He is too modest himself but that boy builds some crazy ass shit, on demand.
    http://www.fishertechnical.com

[​IMG]

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wow, I'm driving that thing on the strip if i have to, but I'm driving it. Are there enough turns in Vegas to get away from the cops?

15. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Some things never go out of style

It is Sin City, So "When in Rome" [​IMG]

16. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Yow! It actually looks like I might be out there myself Dec. 25 - 28. Haven't booked the tickets yet, though...

[This message has been edited by EMathy (edited 12-11-2001).]

17. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Just hit his website. After looking at some of his products, it must be said:

Damn! He needs to build himself an entry for the Robot Wars! [​IMG]

An AOD/NOTB themed combat robot, anybody?