1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happened between............

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Feb 13, 2012.

1. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Hey now... :Poke:

2. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

If it was only that easy :cool:

Watch out, when I give you the death glare coming around T10 at Summit you know to back off! :beer:

Edit - And change your sig Jerry you sand baggin' expert :p

3. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I assume no cops were called. I assume this because there is no mention of it anywhere.

I also know how Sean and WERA run things, and that if cops were indeed needed, they would have been called.

Since they werent, Id say you are a over reacting QUITE a bit :up: A couple dads showing their asses in the pits is not anything close to violent criminals and needing armed guards in the pits :rolleyes:

4. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

look for GoPros first. Without witnesses...you can tell the story however you like. Even put out a press release exaggerating your injuries...just make sure there is no video evidence.

5. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Yup, this will go 10 pages easy...:D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

10? 20 pages by tomorrow.

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

And probably should have been locked after post #2.

8. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

That wouldn't be much fun...:D

9. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

Where are they now, Evans and J-Low ??

10. squid52

squid52 Well-Known Member

Like I said, this was not the only incident of violent behavior displayed in the pits due to situations that happen on the track. This is the only one that was publicized.

11. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Sean and Co. will handle this. It's their org..

That said.. MAD props to Benny for not only keeping it upright, but not backing off the throttle even a little and getting after it! Boy's got skills!

And 1:16 is god damned flying around that track. My best there is 1:24 and I was giving it everything I had.. LOL.

12. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

130 pages if Pascerella comes on to defend himself and plug Heroic while posting pictures of a pit bull next to a baby on Chaotic's treadmill!!!

If you don't think that's funny...get the hell out of here.

13. nemo cockrell

nemo cockrell Well-Known Member

The thing is freak accidents happen all the time in road racing.. I witnessed a death at Vegas 5 bike lengths ahead of me the two guys didn't even touch each other but when one went down it went bad.. We don't need any negative publicity and we don't need people taking others out.. Joey has the 600 track record at Vegas.. He knows how to make turn 2 better than anyone else that has ever slung a leg over a 6. He admitted he did it on purpose that's all it amounts too. Rules are rules. A small time away from the track might help might not. But wera setting an example of what will not be tolerated needs to be done.. What if Benny would have tucked the front after the first bump. He would have been right under joeys bike when he was coming back into him. Nobody wants that responsibility. If that would have happened he wouldnt be saying he did what he had to or taking responsibility for his actions..

14. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

That IS funny!:D

15. squid52

squid52 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

16. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

Sounds like Chris. :D

17. AFMotorsports

AFMotorsports Well-Known Member

+1

You can give people the benefit of the doubt for a lot of stuff, but the stupidity of boasting about it on Facebook pretty much erases any possible 'benefit of the doubt'. I would be shocked if WERA didn't take some sort of punitive action for both the on-track and off-track nonsense.

18. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I do have to agree with Tophyr (I think it was) who said the facebook posts dont necessarily suggest premeditation. What they may be is simply lack of remorse

Not that he INTENDED to do it, but that he things Benny had it coming anyway, so he doesnt feel bad about it.

/devilsadvocate

19. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

LMAO, bastard :beer:

20. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Sitting up to let someone by is def premeditated...banging the crap out of someone like he did is not defensible in any way, shape or form. Maybe if it's the last race of the year and you're going for a championship you can say that it was just a racing incident but this early in the year? He showed intent, he's lucky he didn't kill one or both of them...park his butt for a race to let him know that this stuff won't be tolerated...we all know how dangerous this sport is without someone trying to make it even more dangerous. :mad: