1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think..

Discussion in 'General' started by tonya-k, Feb 27, 2003.

1. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

I do seem to recall Max Biaggi, after a bumpee complained about Max's riding, saying something to the effect of "this is road racing not ball room dancing"
    Steve

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Nope, just went from talking about a "no name kid making the news for being disrepectful to our country" to the differences between rights and priveleges. We'll call it a lo-jack at best:)

3. pmoravek

pmoravek Well-Known Member

Hey Hagasan,
    Bitter, table for one please.
    I hate to be a dick, Dude....but if you CHOOSE to go 135 in a 55 (or however much it was) you loose.
    Right...Privledge...Responsibility...?
    Why play symantics???
    This girl that started all this crap? Sure she has the right to protest and I have the right to think she is a tremendous sh1thead! Any of you have the right to think she is courageous.
    That's what separates this country from so many others.
    Some of the people who complain loud and long about America's government/politics/rules/quality of life/etc....should actually go visit some other countries.
    This girl for example, if she lived in most of the countries in the middle east or in Africa, would not be playing basketball or attending a university. She would have had her clitoris removed and she would basically be the slave of her husband or father. It's mighty hard to protest any damned thing if you are reguarded merely as "property"
    Hagasan, you got community service and you want to point fingers at other people who committed "more serious offenses"??? In many other countries, all you have to do is look at a cop, judge, or government official the wrong way and you would wind up in the local prison with no computer, no job, no mustang, no nothing.
    Just 'cause you have rights....that don't make you right. Ya know???

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Agreed.
    On a side note, I've always wondered how many here with strong statements of loyalty and such have served their country in any capacity. (outside of the BBS)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  5. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Ok, everyone show your DD214.:)

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

<hand raised> ex Navy Diver...hoo yah

7. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

united states army 63S10 heavy equpiment mechanic: tank hauler, dozers, big loaders ,large stinky deisels 6years

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I didn't know you worked on GS's:D

9. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

the deisels i worked on would eat a gs in one cylinder