1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Need?

Discussion in 'Sportbike Track Gear' started by Sportbike Track Gear, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Michael Bassani

Michael Bassani Well-Known Member

Hey Max!

I'm going to be doing a ton of travel this year and will need to bring my full riding kit in a piece of luggage for fly and ride. Probably 12-15 events this year via flight.
    Suit, helmet, gloves, back protector, boots, undersuit, sliders, etc.

Any suggestions on a piece of luggage that will work for that? The RS Taichi RSB281 looks appealing but it's so new that there is little to no information about it.

2. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

I've been trying to make an order for weeks. No response from anyone. They have been great up until now. I'm about to take my business elsewhere.

3. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

I’m sure they are in Daytona currently.
    The Ogio 9800 is about the smallest bag that will fit all the gear your riding gear in one bag. Very well built bag.

4. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

I'm sure they are, but it's been weeks. I've been trying to get an order since Feb 17th..

5. phoenix14

phoenix14 Well-Known Member

EMAIL is the best way to get ahold of Max. Have ordered twice in the past 2 weeks and he got back to me within a couple hours.

[email protected]

6. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

I finally got in touch with Max. He stated he can't log into the wera site any more. So if you need orders, email him directly because he won't see them here.

Miguel Molina likes this.
  7. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Email sent on some Ohlins - cheers!

8. dazo

dazo Well-Known Member

I need to be able to change my password for my STG account, but it appears I need to know the password that I have forgotten in order to change it. What should I do?

9. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

10. dazo

dazo Well-Known Member

I did not see that link, thanks!

BrentA likes this.
  11. Brianj666

Brianj666 Well-Known Member

Hello from Washington! Could you get me a price on a tech air 7 size xl when they are back in stock? Thanks you!

12. DaveEss

DaveEss Well-Known Member

Hey yea same, can I get a price on the Alpinestars tech air 7x also. XXL. Thank you!

13. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Hello. I wear a
    Size 15 shoe and I need to look at some road racing boots.
    The pair I have is getting long in the tooth and I’d like a new/upgraded pair.

what is available in my size?