1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a Jacka$$!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Team Atomic, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yep. {and what's wrong with that}

gee chuck, must be nice to know that if a smart bomb fell on your head, you'd survive. ;)

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I vote for Syria!

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah man, Syria is a speed bump on the way somewhere else. I vote *Iran. They remember a few goings on from 1979 all too well, they celebrate what happened yearly. I think it's time to remind them it ain't all cake and punch.

*Anyone notice that virtually all the countries surrounding Iran have US troops stationed. Interesting hun? :D

5. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I really don't like Wolfowitz. I never have. What worries me most is that when you follow the strings that go up from Dubya's head, hands and mouth - there he is, along with Perle, Rumsfeld, Gingrich and the rest of the gang. Wolfy's lips don't even move when Dubya' talks.

These ultra-conservative extremists found out a long time ago that they were unelectable. But, if you get a guy in office that isn't too bright, won't make waves and makes a good figure head - you can basically run the show from behind the scenes. Eisenhower, Reagan, and now Little Georgie Porgie....all the same.

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:rolleyes: yeah, the gores, clintons, and carters of the world would be doing well in these times. is it me, or is rsdud the MOST misguided clown ever? well, maybe not, chuck tomdick is out there too.

7. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Come on now, everyone knows that a President is only as good or bad as his cabinent and his timing. By then I mean the state of things when he was elected and/or in office...

8. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...you don't even know anything about it do you??? these are defense secretaries...i.e. warmongers... can you name a defense secretary of any of those mentioned presidents....

I see debate style by republican, ....name call and hissy fit....classy....

why don't blame something else on Bubba??

9. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

perle, rumsfeld, wolfowitz.... a$$s of evil....

or as bad??