1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA West Yearbook, 2017/MotorBike RoadRacing Quarterly

Discussion in 'General' started by morbidelli17, Apr 28, 2017.

1. morbidelli17

morbidelli17 Well-Known Member

Hey all. Putting together another yearbook for WERA West in 2017, but doing it a bit differently this year. To get more images of WERA West racers into print, I'll be publishing a quarterly called MotorBike RoadRacing Quarterly. The first issue is available, and it features interviews with Terry Heard, Jerry Flores, Jack Baker (on his life with a SuperSingle) , a pile of racing images, race results, a few of my favorite blog posts from motorbikeroadracing.com, and a feature at the end called Best. Race. Ever. The first one of those is about the GEICO Superbike Shootout and Mr. Editor Ulrich saving U.S. road racing (again!), and has one of my favorite portraits that I've ever shot, an image of Martin Cardenas after winning the Superbike race.

The plan at the end of the season is to compile the best shots and stories into an annual yearbook.

The first quarterly is 40 pages, glossy stock, saddle stitched, $11, mailed to your home. Paypal to [email protected]. Thanks to WERA and Friction Racing Products, and a special thanks to Tony Serra for making this possible.

Attached Files:

caferace and badmoon692008 like this.