1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA West - Fontucky Camping? Yes or no

Discussion in 'General' started by WSMC34, Dec 25, 2007.

1. WSMC34

WSMC34 Well-Known Member

Just curious, but I had heard rumors of no camping at Fontana. Don't know if that was for just trackday events and not race weekends. Or if it was only allowed for AMA events.

Just looking for clarification. TIA.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is camping for our event Saturday night. I don't know about Friday night prior to the Fastracks portion.

3. LVDJC

LVDJC Well-Known Member

I had emailed Dave Pyles last week and he told me there would be camping from Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday. There will be a $5.00 per vehiche charge for the camping. Hey Mongo, any news on the Wera West banquet yet?

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

5. WSMC34

WSMC34 Well-Known Member

Okay thanks guys. I was planning to show up Friday night. Anyone know how long the gates will stay open for? Should be there prior to 10pm.

6. LVDJC

LVDJC Well-Known Member

The gates are usually open all night. Thats why we are paying the 5 bucks. There will be 24 hour security at the gate. I think the only restriction is that over night no bikes or trailers can leave property. See ya all there!!!