1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA vs CCS (What do you think?)

Discussion in 'General' started by vaCBRgirl, Nov 25, 2005.

1. vaCBRgirl

vaCBRgirl Member

Hey guys! I am new to the forum and hope I am not hurting anyone's feelings by asking this. However, I have not been able to find any significant difference between the two organizations other than personal preference. I would really, really like to race next season and am leaning towards WERA because I have a great deal of respect for those that I know that have. Any input or advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I say go WERA. :)

Seriously, your answer depends on where you live and which org offers the most events near you.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Compare the schedules and see which fits your needs the closest.

Both orgs are good and each has it's pluses.

oh who am I kidding, WERA racers are faster, better looking, better in bed, smarter, generally make more cash and have a better wit. While CCS riders are great for scientists to experiment on because of their small pee pees and their tiny craniums. :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like WERA better :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, and WERA has the best moderators on the interwebs. :)

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, two of them are great. one is stark raving insane. :D

You guess which one is the nutter. :D

7. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

Why don't you go to this site and ask the same question....

Unoffical CCS Board

Mongo, Dave K, and Pappa are just full of themselves.....

... but I like them anyways.

:up:

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Speaking of nutters, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Dawn. :D

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Both also have Putter:p

10. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Yes, I convey wisdom on both boards. I want a pony.

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Two out of three CCS moderators prefer the WERA BBS.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Anybody want to post a picture of a pony over at the NERL List for Putt Putt? That's the only place where you can give him what he truly needs without getting banned! :D

13. Putter

Yeah! Just when I start to have fun, Mongo bans me. I want a pony!

I haven't raced with either yet, but I believe WERA probably runs a better race weekend.

14. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

You can't race WERA. :D

10. Riders clothing and protective requirements:

d) It is required that riders wear back protectors under their leather racing gear unless their racing gear is equipped with a back protector. In general, riders are encouraged to use any and all available protective material which does not restrict safe operation of their machine. Tighty whities are strictly forbidden.

15. Chip

Chip Registered

WERA Rocks!!!!!:rock:

16. Putter

What if I promise to wear boxers?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

WERA has Mongo, Paige, The iDestroys, Stickboy slinging the 'stones, Dalke and tons of other characters running around their pits. They have pirate bikes, wicked awesome games of bingo and enough Yuengling flowing to make a PA coal miner giddy. They've got this BBS. They have Doh-boys, Scotty the rock, Diet doctor Daves and rennsports. Joe the morris doesn't race much anymore but he's a WERAer. T-shirt racing crew, Vesrah, The Ben's, Chip-the evil elf. The have Commies riding R6's, Satanist on GSXR6's, Bible thumpers on SV's and average joes on whatever the japanese make. YamahaRicks and plarp talking about being a dick.

They treat you like family (are you the beloved favorite son coming home or the blacksheep borrowing cash again? Don't matter, they still treat you like family and look out for you like such).

The have Papa manning the board. Mongo drivng a diesel ford. Dave K talking about who the hell knows. In P&R almost anything goes.

18. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

what bike are you on?

19. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I fixed it Dave, you forgot the last part.

20. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

:D

stupid 45 second rule..... How do you expect someone to pad thier post count with that stupid rule..!!!