1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA VINTAGE SITE

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by boaide, Aug 24, 2001.

1. boaide

boaide Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried to access WERA Vintage lately?

2. 512V

512V Well-Known Member

Heard it broke when they tried to download all of Diesel's points in the standings.

3. boaide

boaide Well-Known Member

Hmmm.

4. Zooke158

Zooke158 Suzuki T500 Racer

I have been trying for the past two days myself. I thought Steve-O's wife Monica worked the web page. Maybe that was a while back.

Mabe they lost their server. [​IMG]

5. boaide

boaide Well-Known Member

How do you lose a server, aren't the pretty big? Should we start looking for it? Anyway, Sunday evening and still no Wera Vintage. GP is on at 8 but my wife is watching A Street Car named Desire for the 1000th time. Damn, what was I thinking when I got married???

Ciao,

Fred

6. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Question is, what were you thinking WITH when you got married? [​IMG]

7. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

I wish that were the case. I won't be getting any more points for several weeks since I dropped a valve at VIR which did a nice job reshaping the right side piston, cylinder and head. I'm glad I bought those pistons from you. How many more do you have?

8. boaide

boaide Well-Known Member

Good point. Sorry to hear about the engine failure. Time to go over to the darkside? We haven't got any valves.

Ciao,

Fred

9. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

"Luke, embrace the darkside of the force, feel the power, the control..."

10. Tri-309

Tri-309 Well-Known Member

Mark, RZ MARK that would be. Would you be missing a pillow. I know most people ask you if your missing a screw but, I have one in the motorhome that's not mine. It could be BMW marks.

11. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Yea, and you have holes in your cylinder walls, you don't have crankcase breathers, you mix oil with your gas like it's a good thing, etc. It's all too alien to me. About the only thing I can empathize with is the hole in the piston top.

12. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Tim, you are wise in the ways of the force. Anything left behind in honey, has to be left by one of the marks. It's mine. D-super was an ass-kicking, I wish all the vintage people could have seen it. I think I passed two guys on the start and spent 10 laps watching everyone else dissappear. Finished 8th. Cubman was fun, I pressured Jamie Miller for the lead early, but couldn't make up the gap he put on me with a lapper halfway through the race. Got a big smile when a fellow v-5 competitor running in the novice clubman race, looked back after Jamie lapped him and pulled over to let me by. Took some of the sting out of finishing second. Tuck and traffic problems conspired to make a 7.5 hr trip home, into a 11 hr torture fest, wondering if "loe Blue" would get me home. Not to worry, I made it back around 3am, but I think I'm in th market for a trans. for an '86 nissan p/u with a 2.4L z24 motor. (5 speed) Anyone??