1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA Tee Shirts

Discussion in 'General' started by ranman, Nov 5, 2003.

1. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

Public Service Announment:
    So the season is over and you forgot to get your WERA Tee at the GNF ... or you couldn't make it to the GNF or bribe your bud's to pick one up.

Don't worry ;)

They are now available anytime of the year 24/7. :clap:

Just go to www.USsuperbikes.com and look under Casual Apparel.

:beer:

And yes these are the same tee's that are sold at the track.

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Yeah, I was supposed to go to the trailer and pick up a couple for doing the PSA's but never really got the chance to get over there. :(

That's okay. Buzz, I'll look you up and collect them next time. ;)

3. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

Great looking shirts this year. Little graphic on the front...big one on the back...images based on real pictures, not cartoons...:clap:

4. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

Jeff - I will mention it to Buzz, next time I talk to him and see if he can get them to you before next season. :beer:

5. MR-MICROPHONE

:beer: Cool!! :cool: Thanks!! I was looking for a black and a blue one.

:up:

6. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

No problem ... I should talk to him in the next couple days and will let him know. XL Right?

7. MR-MICROPHONE

Thanks! XL :eek: That might be too large. Are they pre shrunk? Obviously I don't want them too tight, but I don't want them hanging off of me either. I'll have to check and see what size my current shirts are and get back to you.

I know that Nascar shirts are actually a size larger than what they say they are. Picked up a large a few weeks ago and could have used it for a car cover. :D

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

NASCRAP?

:tut:

9. MR-MICROPHONE

Whoops!!! Did I say that out loud?? :eek:

10. dc950

dc950 Member

they're not pre shrunk. My XL is now a large, but I'm still proud to have it.

11. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

Would you be willing to donate a couple of t-shirts for a fundraiser? Check out my post titled Fundraiser. Or my other post titled party and track day at Jennings. Thanks

12. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

Mr. Mic ... I have a large and x-large that I wear ... they do shrink a little and are NOT over-sized like some of the stuff you buy these days.

gixxerjosh - I will see what we can do to get a t-shirt or two for the fund-raiser.

13. MR-MICROPHONE

Ok. Maybe XL is the way to go then. I'll confirm next week. I'm getting ready to leave for TGPR right now so I won't be back online until Monday.
    Thanks Randy. Have a great weekend~~!!

14. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

ttt - biatch

15. gixxerjosh

T-Bone Racing Presents……..

RIDE FOR LIFE

When: December 13th and 14th 2003

Where: Jennings GP - 4960 NW CR152 Jennings FL, 32053

Why: T-Bone Racing and Jennings GP will be attempting to raise funds for the Brian Cassell Foundation. This foundation will help out Privateer riders in their time of need. We all know how difficult it is to get started and some of start out with bad tires and unsafe gear. This foundations purpose is to help riders with the proper gear to be safe. We will also be raising money to donate to Brian’s family to help with whatever is needed. It is a tragedy when we lose a fellow rider to unforeseen situations. It is time for us to all pull together and help those who have lost loved ones while living out their dreams of racing.

Cost:
    Track Day Pricing
    Saturdays & Sundays $125 per day per Rider
    Mondays $85 per Rider
    Book all three days (Sat/Sun/Mon) for $299 per Rider
    Please pre book to avoid disappointment
    Block booking discounts & club membership also available.
    Call 386.938.1110 or email us at [email protected]

All Track fees to be paid to Jennings JP. Please sign up in advance so we can get an Idea of how much food and drinks to bring.

FREE STUFF!!!

We will start the Grill and tap the 1st keg after the last practice session. Food and Beer are FREE compliments of T-Bone racing. Live music and Raffle will shortly follow the lighting of the grill.

For any questions please contact Josh Holley @ [email protected]

Thanks and see you there!!

16. gixxerjosh

Great Thanks!! You can send them to me @

Josh Holley
    121 North 20th street
    Suite 20B
    Opelika, AL 36801

Or you can just bring them to the track

17. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

TTT <<<

Josh - I'll make a note of it.

18. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

Bump - Bump - Bump it up

19. gixxerjosh

20. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Depends on how heavily you nuke 'em in the dryer, I think.

(bump :) )