1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA forum on Iphone or Android - Special App.

Discussion in 'General' started by LWGP, Mar 10, 2010.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

and of course,

EAD, DIAF :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Your 3 points are nice but if you've paid any attention you'll notice not one single thing you've "answered" was said by me. My point is simply that if users of WERA's forum are going to purchase software to surf the forum then WERA should be compensated. Period. I don't see any reason to give away anything for free.

The sites lack of upgrades and features is because I believe simpler is better. There is a reason we have little to no down time.

There haven't been any lies by anyone with any control over this forum. I'm sorry you seem to be mistaking user comments as being some sort of statement on behalf of WERA or myself but as someone running so many forums yourself I'd expect you to be able to tell the difference between an admin and a user. I appreciate the offer of help but we're doing just fine thanks. I may in the future start working on some advertising or sponsorship to create an income stream but for now it's not something we feel is important enough to put the effort into that it would take to do properly.

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Those are a given. :D

4. R1Lover

R1Lover Active Member

I see google still works for you.... now try correcting your above post to where it actually makes sense.... oh wait.... :up:

5. Venom51

I'm bored with you already.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Please point out where I've spouted any bullshit to our members.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

wtf

diaf

ead

ck

8. R1Lover

R1Lover Active Member

Sean, I never said who said these things, it's not my place to point fingers, but reading through all of these post there were numerous things mentioned by all that were just plain false.

I just wanted to give the members here the real info... that is all. :)

9. Venom51

:D

You at least are entertaining.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am the only person who could be giving out facts of this board to our members. What users choose to say may be interesting and factual or not but none of them have anything to do with the running of this board.

11. R1Lover

R1Lover Active Member

Se how easy that was? :rock: you have your hands for entertainment... no need for me!

anyway...... I think my point was made here.... moving on....

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And too lazy to remember or go look at what goes with cat killer :D

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

You would probably make a little money if you chose to commercialize this site but it wouldn't be as cool anymore. :)

14. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

Whatever. First thing that needs to happen before tapTalk or whatever it's called is a sweet new animated GIF for the header. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! At least it doesn't say 2003 anymore :beer:

16. Venom51

Sorry this antique BBS doesn't have a yawning emoticon so I can't respond to you.

You still haven't given the answers.

17. Venom51

I believe it was thief. :D

18. 4literranger485

4literranger485 gold member

so, are we getting tapatalk or what?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh yeah, and liar.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator