1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wera BBS Mid-week Update 3/22...

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Folks, I'm sorry to say its been pretty lame in here this week, especially following the weekends awesomeness. In a nutshell, here's what happened since:

1. Dits started a thread about flip flops, but all he really did was come out of the closet. He's a croc wearer. :tut:

2. Tuna had to call the Wera office. I guess the Wera office could have called him, but they didn't. :confused:

3. Someone started a thread and asked how to "supersport" a motor. You guys let that one slide a little more than I would have thought. Boring. :confused:

4. There was a plethora of absolutely useless threads. If any of these interest you, they may be worth a look. We had one on garden planting, metric bolts, wetsuits, sneakers, and gray hair. I'm sure I missed a few more.

5. Kenny(Venom51) started a thread about a race car of some sort, and it only got one, lonely reply. From his buddy Todd Clark no less. That had to sting a little bit after the effort he put into it. Go give it a read guys, c'mon. :up:

2. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

The beeb has gotten so shitty that I am seriously considering another four month vacation.

I mean, boring and ghey? Why can't it just be one or the other?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, to be honest with you back it has no choice but to be both :D

4. bitchcakes

I try to do my part.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Everyone keeps talking about his being back (including Badbreak himself at every oppurtunity). Was he banned? He that dope that kept creating different IDs to sneak on and got his friend's shop banned? Keeping track of who is where and doing what is getting tough.

6. bitchcakes

"Keeping track of who is where and doing what is getting tough."

...Says a guy who keeps track of every time a Kardashian takes a pee.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That's the French mod. I'm the Lohan stalker.

See, it's your job to learn which is which, I get to not care. :D

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I think we need to start a pool on how long before Wall is racing again. :D

I vote August, just in time to get some points for a GNF invite.

9. bitchcakes

They banned BikeniteTommy's shop?

No wonder all the chin-mounted dildoes were on backorder. :D

10. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

You forgot the roadrage thread. There was a little entertainment there.

11. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Things got crazy on the motivational poster thread for a few pages. Someone thought someone else called a kid a retard. Ironically people with retarded kids call their kids retards... who knew?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm just looking forward to the day when my kid realizes that I'm a retard. :D

13. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

And we had severe weather in Wisconsin because it got all summer like. Then we debated bakeries, maple syrup and butchers.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I call you all retards all the damn time.

No way I'd call a kid or adult with development problems a retard for the simple reason that it would be wrong to compare them to you retards. I might actually like them (I hate all of you) and want to spend time with them but if you retards were on fire, I wouldn't put you out with a rake.

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

LMAO that's awesome. Darren is that your kid puking on you in your avatar? If so thats even more awesome.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Thankfully, no.

Mine has a face fountain, but not that sort of volume or velocity. :D

As an added bonus, it makes Dits cringe when he sees it. :crackup:

17. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I have no doubt I am much slower than I was only a year ago. I can't race slow. I'm done. :(

I didnt like the picture he posted, thought I better not get involved.

I didnt want to make the list too long. Yours narrowly missed out. :D

18. Spyderchick

Don't hold back! The beeb has a long history of waxing poetic about all sorts of subjects at length and without redeeming merit! :up:

19. Spyderchick

We should probably add there's now 6 pages about jeans.

Dayum, I thought race season had started already!

20. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

It's not that bad, you get used to it. I mean, look at me, I'm happy as a clam. :D