1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA at Vegas

Discussion in 'General' started by Czar, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Just so everyone knows - the March 29/30th Vegas Round on the Classic Course will not have a Friday practice - the track had the day rented for this round. WERA will have practice Saturday and Sunday morning. The SRA-West Sidecars will join us for Saturday and Sunday! We apologize and wish Dale and his RacersEdge Day could join us for this one. He will be back with us in November at Vegas!

2. P 51 Jockey

P 51 Jockey Well-Known Member

On line pre reg is still hosed?

3. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

what time does the gate open on friday?

4. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Yes on-line is still being worked on - pre reg via fax (770)720-5015 or attach to email ([email protected]) with a cc#. Post is 7:00am to 9:30am on Saturday!
    we will open gate at 5:00pm on Friday night.

Sorry things are a little different this time -

5. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

Thank you :)

6. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

What time will the gates close on Friday and Saturday nights?

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

They have someone there 24 hours. You can only pay to enter during certain hours, but after you have a wristband you have in and out privileges all night.

8. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

It's the "pay to enter" times I'm looking for - not sure yet if I am coming in Friday night or Saturday night, but I have a camper and want to get in before the wristband person leaves.

9. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

Dayum! I was hoping to partake on this one. Obligatory tear-down over the weekend found cracked cam follower and no extra on hand. Weather should be good...

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Michelle is usually there until 10pm to sell wristbands unless it's totally dead in which case she tries not to waste our money.