1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA and Laguna (I know... it's been discussed)

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by breakneckPace, Nov 23, 2021.

1. breakneckPace

breakneckPace Well-Known Member

I know it's been brought up a few times before, but I feel like the times are changing, so what the heck, why not ask again?! Is there any likelihood to the WERA West series could add a Laguna Round into its calendar at some point in the future? It looks like one of the competitors has a round there for 2022, so I'm HOPING that means that club racing is becoming more feasible at that track now, and I'd LOVE to race there! BUT, more importantly I'd love to race there with WERA. (the other club isn't my FIRST choice with who to run with). So what do ya say? Maybe add one more track that a lot of people would want to race on to the schedule? I'd assume it'd get a ton of numbers showing up for that race to hopefully make it worth it! :D

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  2. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Two* clubs are racing Laguna next year.

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. G2G

G2G I feel the need

We have raced there the last couple years with AHRMA. It is well worth it.

TLR67 likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It has been a while, I'll look into it.

breakneckPace likes this.
  5. Triple R

Triple R Well-Known Member

AFM is racing there in 22

6. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

The other club raised their race entry prices for that round only. Also still need to have a DB Killer for noise. I have never ridden on the track. Would be interested also.

7. guzziguy

guzziguy Well-Known Member

I ran there last year with a regular "cone engineering" 12" muffler without issue, I think it is the open pipe megaphone guys who have problems

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the weekend what the requirements are too.