1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, I'm officially retired(not retarded), sort of

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Aug 7, 2022.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

No doubt about it. Madison Ave sold our parents a line of BS. They bought into it and passed it on to us.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yea. Not sure how that works. My parents haven’t pulled that yet, but we are spending over 1k a month on my mother in law.

3. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Probably because Mort is taller than him. :D

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I was just fucking with you regarding quitting the boat. It sounds as if it caught them a bit by surprise. No, really, I think that you're lifestyle is unique and pretty cool...especially as long as it gives you a boner. I think that I could have lived that sort of life because it seems to be the path that I'm naturally heading at 50 something. Just exploring places till the body won't go.

But the instinctive drive to lock down the guaranteed pussy was pretty strong with this Padawan. It was a different path, and I can't imagine life without my spawn. It has been very rich. I think that they have made my life much better than I would have been alone.

But no shit, as a cook, is there anything special about the Madagascar cinnamon?

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

No worries, its a spice island but its just a spices. Was hiking in Bali years ago and had to cut through a farm. On my way out ran into the farmer and he had fresh vanilla bean. Had garbage bags of them. In the US they go for 20 bucks a pop, got my wheels spinning just enough to walk away, smile and bought a lime off him for my rum drink

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wasn't saying that's the reason for having kids, or that it's necessary for funding. But a lot of older folks would be much worse off without their kids during their final years.
    So you do know at least one your that works.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
  8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You are right I didn’t word it properly and never noticed during the edit window.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Kids do NOT add to your retirement fund. They might be there to look out for you when you become less able.

cav115 likes this.
  10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Its a weird thing in my brain when I drink a lot I hide money. At this point at 42 kind of have accepted it. It is a nice surprise to find it after you don't remember hiding it, lol. Found 5 k at my moms house in a random envelope looking for a spare set of keys

CBRRRRR999 likes this.