1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well ill be out for a while

Discussion in 'General' started by superhawk78, Jun 1, 2002.

1. superhawk78

superhawk78 Well-Known Member

i was breaking down a pistol wed.and shot myself in yhe had.i just got out of the hospitial tonight.it was a 40cal.broke my hand and also have a good hole right through the middle of it.have no felling in my middle fingers i have got some shit luck.

2. superhawk78

sorry cant type one handed :D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Illiterate from Alabama breaking in a pistol. Did anyone else see that accident coming from a mile away? :D

Sorry, man. That was just too easy a shot (no pun intended :D) to pass up. Oy, the slaying! Damn, another unintended pun. :D I'm killing me!

Seriously, sorry about your hand. I hope you get better soon. But you should better than playing with firearms. Stick to motorcycles.

4. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

Would it not be normal practice to make sure a gun is NOT loaded before attempting something such as breaking it down?

5. superhawk78

hell i had the clip out and racked it as well.still a dumd ass mistake.

6. 1slowguy

1slowguy Well-Known Member

:eek: Oh, that sucks. Hope your "had" gets better. :p I guess you're unlucky and lucky at the same time. Some people who make the same mistake never get a change to learn from it. :( Anyway, Get well soon.

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

This one is just too easy.....nothing really needs to be said that hasn't already. ;)

Get well soon and quit being such a dumbass! :D

8. dave333

dave333 traveler

well...

...at least it was your had and not your had... I was wondering how you were still typing, especially with a .40 cal having gone through your had. Sorry, I don't know you from adam and I'm making fun of your accent. It won't happen again... Funny, when I used to clean my 9mm, I looked down the barrel before disassembling! Glad your accident never occurred to me!(y'all know I looked through the breach end, don't ya???)

GWS,

Dave

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I nominate this guy for a Darwin award. Anyone else?

10. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

Where did ya shoot yourself?

I know you left out a letter. I never heard of a 'had' before.
    Was it your 'Head'
    Was it your 'hand'
    Either would explain the typing, that or you are related to Ward Burton.
    Clip Out
    Check Chamber (if loaded, remove bullet)
    Check Chamber (if loaded remove bullet)
    Point Gun at screaming wifey
    Squeeze TRigger
    If empty, tear apart.
    If loaded tear apart, call police, "explain the 'accident'"

11. RB

RB Well-Known Member

guns and motorcycles are a lot alike ----

"things double checked rarely go astray."

I think Mr. Magic said that, along with ----

"use the proper tool for the job."

good luck

Ray

12. superhawk78

thank you guys for making me smile me and my hand will be ok.im having to get youst to the stranger on my right kind of weird.i knew i could count on you guys to give me shit.and get me back up and going thanks.its amazing what shit talkin will do for one.:D

13. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

That sucks!! Go buy some lottery tickets, you're one lucky mother to be alive!!!

14. werase643

werase643 Well-Known Member

I nominate this guy for a Darwin award. Anyone else?

Joe,
    you have to die from stupidity to get a darwin award.

but a good idea, none the less

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Yea, I know, but I still think he should be an honorary member. :)

16. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

you boys are having a rough go of it latly, first eric then your hand. umm, i guess you won't be gettin any for awhile :D. when do you expect you girlfriend to be back in racing order? i am heading to canada in a few days, check your mail, and stay in touch, kent.

17. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

you have given me so much to work with here. lets see, alabama, gun accident involving hurting yourself. i better stop befre charma beats me down. sorry to hear dude, get better and you will be dating again in no time.

18. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

In which order? It is actually quite common with autoloaders for people who have accidents to rack first and then remove the clip. They then think the weapon is unloaded when actually another round is in the chamber. That's why you always check the chamber (while pointing in a safe direction). I'm sure you'll never forget that step again! :)

Is that what happened? Just wondering. I have firearms too so I hope to learn from others mistakes....

Don't feel like you are alone. Even doctors and lawyers have done it. Be careful out there....

Lee Fields
    LEEnSV #884
    Intrepid Racing

19. gsxracerbenny

gsxracerbenny Well-Known Member

if i did do that..... im not sure i would announce it. Guns only give you one chance to fu%# up. Next time treat it with the respect it deserves.

O.k. im done with preachin....

Sorry to hear about it, hope ya can ride again soon..............:D :D :D ;)

20. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Proving once again the Alabama gene pool needs a little chlorine. :D:D:D

I'm glad to hear you're okay (well......)