1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weight loss...ECA stack??

Discussion in 'General' started by d-wire, Jun 8, 2009.

1. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

Did a search with no luck.

I am pretty fit cardio wise (bicycle a bit) and strong......problem is.....my wife was born in Rome and can cook amazing. Apparently you have to score so many points in Daytona Sportbike before moving to the American Superbike class...........which means I'll be racing a 600.

So I need to lose weight. Obviously I am changing the diet, but I read somewhere on here about the ECA stack...ephedrine, caffeine, and ...
    Can someone give me advice on this?
    Is it effective for quick weight loss?
    Is ephedrine illegal in the AMA? ...just thought of that:confused:

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Pretty sure ephedrine is banned by the AMA. Didn't someone get DQ'd because of it? Or was that World SBK?

3. brother_ed7

brother_ed7 brother_ed7

Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin. A lot of people say it works, however finding ephedrine like you used to seems to be difficult these days. Cardio and diet work for me.

NV#611
    Sponsors: Bells Suzuki, Dunlop, LP

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You can buy it in over the counter asthma medications. You'll probably have to register when you buy it so they can track how much you buy to see if you're cooking meth, but it's readily available.

I DO NOT know if it's on the AMA banned substance list, but I do know it's good stuff and can really help cut weight. Unfortunately, as with everything else, stupid people ruined it for the rest of us when they ate the stuff by the bottle, chased it with lard milkshakes, and had heart attacks, then had to find something to blame it on (since it's never their fault).

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

the only real (most healthy, effective, lasting) way to lose body fat is in the kitchen and in the gym. forget that diet pill shit

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  6. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

Yeah, I realize that it isn't the safest smartest way.....but I have the metabolism of a manatee. I can look at a cheesburger and gain a pound. I am the "lighter" guy in the family at 200lbs. Bicycle 60-100 miles a week......lift weights..motocross...and I can get to where I am in awesome shape....and lost 36lbs from my amatuer racing...but still to heavy by pro standards. (used to be 236)

Realisticly, Id like to see 180 lbs and that is going to take some SERIOUS effort. It's already a struggle to be 200. So I guess I am looking to change the diet. I know that is going to be the big difference. Hard to do with my physical job......but really the only way I'll lose weight. Just wanted to try the ECA stack to kickstart it a bit.

I do need a diet or meal plan that actually would work for me. Seems like my blood sugar is sensitive at times and physical job makes it difficult.

If I did the excercise and diet thing, the ECA stack couldn't hurt to try??? Could it?

7. Eye-p

Eye-p Full Spectrum Power

There is a product called ECA Xtreme which is about as close as you can get to an actual ECA stack. It works really well combined with diet and exercise.
    Not sure that Ephedra is banned by the AMA. FIM has banned Ephedrine which is the synthetic version of Ephedra...

8. UGADAWGBEAST

UGADAWGBEAST Well-Known Member

Try it Sean! It does work, You can also try Atro-phex and CLA you can buy it at GNC cut back to 60 or less carbs per day and drink a few sugar free energy drinks and that weight will come flying off! To kick start it, skip breakfest for a week! Its been proven! When I wanna cut weight its very easy to do this way! Gonna be awesome to see you on a 600 again! Let me know if you need anything!

9. orientexpress11

orientexpress11 Well-Known Member

Bronkaid is a good source of Ephedrine Sulfate, you can stack that w/a No-Doz and one baby asprin (optional) and it should yield good results. Now I'm not sure if this is legal, but like Danica says, it is only cheating if someone finds out haha.

10. UGADAWGBEAST

UGADAWGBEAST Well-Known Member

If we are gonna go that route then get some clenbuterol! Act like you have asthema!:D

11. TheJames

TheJames Feelin lucky?

burn more calories than you intake and.... ta da!

12. 4yamahas

4yamahas Well-Known Member

Your money is better spent on Titanium and 7075 Aluminum bolts.

13. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

The wife can cook for sure! She have any hot sisters?

Good luck on losing weight Sean. I can tell you one way thats sure to take the pounds off cause it did for me but i dont recommend it.

14. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

first question to ask yourself......is your weight really hindering your speed that much?

did you ever meet Tim Bemisderfer? he throws the whole "big guys" cant go uber fast thing right out the window

obviously weighing 160 or less would help anyone when riding a motorcycle but it wont automatically make you faster (i know you already know that, im just saying)

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

dude. my best friend went from 222 to 173 in SEVEN months doing it the right way, no diet pills. then he bulked to 190, then cut again. now hes sitting at 180lb at 8% body fat. he looks like a fucking fitness model.

all it takes is drive and commitment. no excuses.

not trying to be a dick, i just see so many people ingest this crap and feel like shit, never get anywhere, or gain the weight right back afterward.

16. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Compromising your health with drugs is only worth it if it helps you make make millions $$$. You just won't make the Hall Of Fame.

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

You're right. It's all about diet, diet, diet. I'm at the point in my own training where I know for a fact that I can't improve without drastically improving my diet. It takes a lot of discipline to develop excellent eating habits, which requires time and hard work to develop and maintain.

However, this being the age of electronics, there is all kinds of stuff online that can help you. Hell, online you can get free meal plans from the government that cover a 6-month period and rotate ingredients to save you money. If it's so easy, then why haven't I done it? Well, I'm just scatter-brained :moon:

D-Wire: Another issue that's hindering you might be the type of 'cardio' training you're doing. When I started cycling heavily about 9 months ago, I actually gained about 15 pounds, though I lost some fat. One thing that I'm doing wrong that's hindering my cycling gains is that I pretty much only like to ride in the mountains. The issue with that is that a lot of the ride is anaerobic, and it's more like strength training. If you want to burn fat, you need to be in a particular heart rate zone (about 85% of your personal max, I believe) for a particular amount of time before your body even begins to burn fat through the beta-oxidation cycle. You probably need to vary what you're doing on the bicycle. You could do attacks once a week, hills/mountains a certain number of days, and fat burning rides a certain number of days. Just because you're racking up significant mileage, it doesn't mean that your training is actually conducive to your goal of losing weight. At least try to change your diet and training regimen first before using chemicals, the safe and effective use of which you might not fully understand.

18. nutnbutnet

nutnbutnet Well-Known Member

I've seen this work time and time again...Mods you can delete it, if this is not appropriate because IT IS my website.

www.bhamhealth.usana.com

watch the video that self starts when u go on the site, If you have question's you can contact me through the site.

#1 most important thing...It is the ONLY supplements that U.S. Olympic athletes are allowed to take during training and competition. (so no banned substances)

#2 Official supplement of the Womens Tennis Association (company does not pay to have that title)

#3 Does not interact with any drugs or medications your are currently taking.

I have a lady who has been on the products for a little over a month and has lost 28lbs...She has high blood pressure, Is a Diabetic, Arthritis and Lactose intolerant...Just went to her physician for first time in 3 months and he told her keep doing what your doing...Now she is able to walk, bad swollen ankles have gone away, rarely has to take arthritis meds, and blood pressure is coming down...(waiting on blood test results of diabetes) and she is now starting to incorporate walking along with the program.

That is just one of many testimonials i have from people on the products. Both from a weight loss angle and from a Vitamin/supplement angle.:up:

Disclaimer: Usana doesn't profess to cure or prevent any diseases or illness.

19. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

The best thing you can do for yourself is to get a VO2 Max test. This test determines at what heart rate you are absorbing the most amount of oxygen into your system. This is the test you see where the guy is on a stationary cycle or tread mill with a full mask on and a bunch of hoses up to it.

Once you know your heart rate at max o2 absorbtion you now know where to train to improve your fitness. You need to train just over that heart rate. You also know what heart rate you need to be at for long distance endurance. And you will also find out what your max heart rate is for those full on all out times.

Anyhow you want to train at just over the max o2 heart rate as that is where you are burning the most calories since you are not going anarobic.

I need to go get this test done at my gym but its just over $200 and that's like half a set of tires!

20. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

Skipping breakfast is not the way to lose weight. If you want to skip a meal during the day......which you shouldn't.....but if you do.....skip dinner.

Better yet, eat 6 small meals.