1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web designers... Earn racing money!

Discussion in 'General' started by oldguy, Feb 20, 2006.

1. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

I need a new update for my web page. Nothing real fancy just a change. I have new pictures to add and some of the latest info. Check out www.layke.com and give me a ballpark price and some kinda concept or point me to one you have already done. I'd rather the racing community get my money. :up:

2. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

one millllllllllion dollars...muhhhaha...muuuhahahahahahahha....MUHHAHAHAHAHA

:D

3. k2xblade

k2xblade Well-Known Member

PM sent.

4. 999

999 Well-Known Member

I'm not a web designer, but I could put up some new pictures and update some stuff for free.

I'm a Realtor, and I've done about 15 sites for our business. Nothing fancy or high-tech, but pretty nice looking.

Here's one of mine...
    http://www.aquarina.com

5. sportbikerchic

sportbikerchic Sugar Daddy wanted.

I could help you out. FifteenFive.com and Ride Club are my best recent works. Ride Club's seriously out of date, but you can see the design. There's also Edge Motorsports and Cosmos Corporation (older and not quite as good of designs).

If you like 'em, PM me. I work pretty cheap, but I won't bother naming a price if you don't like what you see.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  6. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

I believe the position has been filled :D

Hey, did you make that Ride Club graphic? That is AWESOME! Super mega cool...very creative. Right on!

7. sportbikerchic

Yeah I did. Turned out pretty damn cool, IMO. You can buy it on a tshirt and support my habbit! :D

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  8. (diet)DrThunder

Put it on a regular t-shirt (white or black)and I'll buy one. The Cafe Press ash shirts shrink wierd (I bought 2 recently).

9. (diet)DrThunder

Oh, and fix the "ashphalt" (no 'u' in that word :) )

10. sportbikerchic

I ain't no engish major! And Photoshop has no spell-checker! LOL. .. Thanks. Someone pointed that out to me a while ago and I forgot to correct it.

11. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Yes, Thank you all

There are a lot of talented peeps on the good old WERA board. I made a trade of bodywork for web design which is really cool.
    Thanks to everyone that emailed and sent me PM's. It was super quick response!