1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weather for Putnam as of tonight!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pepe Le Ghey Pew, May 31, 2002.

1. Just thought I'd let some of you know ahead of time that are traveling from out of state what the weather forcast for Sat. and Sunday are as of tonight. Sat. looks to be 86 and mostly sunny, and Sun. 87 and looks to be mostly cloudy. So hopefully that will stand and we'll have some decent weather. I'll post a reply tomorrow if and give an update. Midwest lol can't predict nothing storms come in and weather people are wrong frequently.

2. natedawgee

natedawgee ARNCHU Racing

Puntnam+you=thundershowers

Bring yer rain tires boyz!
    Both days set to be rather moist, like your pants.
    :D

3. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

I have a set of Michelin rains – 180 rear.
    Like new – used for one very wet 8 lap race.
    They have been sitting in my basement and don’t fit my new bike.
    Make me an offer –
    I will be at Putnam.
    Ed Rusnak

(my posting this should hold off the rain) :D

4. Well as of two minutes ago the forcast for Sat. is well look out for those of you doing solo 20's looks as if it could thunderstorm off and on...90% chance of rain. Sun. on the other hand looks as if it will be dry with some clouds. Anyone have a set of used Dunlop rains???? I have a spare set of rims that are awaiting rain tires to be installed on them just don't have the spare change right now to pick a new set up.

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

See what you get for starting a post bragging aboot dry weather? :p

I hope it stays dry for everyone. I'll be thinking about y'all while I'm knocking back a few at a local racer's annual backyard cookout. :cool:

We'll be back in action again at Roebling next weekend. See you there!

6. See what I tell ya. Today ends up being perfect as far as no rain. It's hot and humid as all get out though. Good ole weatherman was wrong again lol

7. jguyer

jguyer Well-Known Member

what?

I don't know where you were today, but it rained for a good portion of the morning at putnam. Everyone was on rains for the second round of practice.

8. WERA29

You'll have to forgive him. He races a CBR. He's a little slow. ;) :D

9. I live about 45mins southwest of the track...and it was perfect at my place. Sunday looked great till about 3pm not sure what it did at the track as I ran out of cash to make the race. Major bummed! Oh well didn't have rains anyhooo so probably better off. As for riding a CBR I don't see how that has sheet to do with anything lol as I've ran down plenty of other makes with more hp lol:D All depends on the rider right. I just need more money so I can prove it lol

10. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

The weather was beautiful on Sunday, all day. Well, OK, it was hot, but it was CLEAR too. Started to cloud up late in the afternoon, but we stayed dry. Then it cleared back up. :cool: Great racing!!!!

11. DaDdYs GuRL

DaDdYs GuRL PrOFfeSiOnAl tRoPhY GirL?

yea weather was nice...so was mike scruggs!!! ooOOOoooo...lol
    sorry dad...lol.....looks like you made it to work???...lol

kristen

12. MR-MICROPHONE

You better CHILL girl. He's too old for you. :p

Yeah I made it to work for my three hour day. :D

13. WERA29

Just bustin ya balls a little. I used to race a CBR until I saw the light and jumped on the Suzuki bandwagon. Now I'll never go back! :cool:

14. DaDdYs GuRL

dad...how many times am i goin to have to tell you he is NOT too old.....you CHILL....:eek: :D

kristen

15. MR-MICROPHONE

EXCUSE ME!!!! I'M THE PARENT HERE!!!! WHAT I SAY GOES!!! ;)

16. WERA29

Yeah! Stone Cold has spoken! :D

17. MR-MICROPHONE

That's Wright! ;) And there's no if's, ands, or WHAT'S about it. :D

18. WERA29

What?

19. DaDdYs GuRL

haha....but cant i just have a little fun dad??? :D
    if you love me then you will let me have fun...come on he is in a totally different state.....and you like him...i know you do.... not what you say goes....if what you say goes...then what i say goes....NO RACING FOR YOU......i get mike...you race....i get mike...you dont have to get the car.....thats that.....deal....
    but then again...i wont ever get mike...b/c i am UGLY....I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM I AM ....I AM

so ha
    kristen

20. MR-MICROPHONE