1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wayfair protest

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by aaronson, Jun 27, 2019.

1. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

They would rather the immigrants sleep on a bare floor?

I would think they would be proud of being able to provide bedding for those families.

ducnut likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Fire them all and hire people who actually want to work.

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Liberals once again mistreating illegal immigrants. Just imagine for a second how the MSM would handle this if some deplorables didn't want to send beds to the illegal hordes.

K51000 and Lanceabillion like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's a variation of the Cloward–Piven strategy.
    Overwhelm the system you wish to destroy.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

They don’t care about people. They’re leftists.

They should all be fired.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh.. I just won't buy from them.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

9. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Instead of being thankful for a job and the order, be ungrateful fucks and protest their livelihood. Terminate their employment and put them in their place. Their personal beliefs should never impact their employer.

K51000, BHP41 and R Acree like this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I think I bought something from them recently. Time to get it boxed up and return it.

11. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Do liberals even think anything through? Between the constant double standards and moving goal posts of their selective indignation........... I know this is a rhetorical question. To be a liberal is to check your common sense, knowledge of history and economics and ethics at the door.

K51000 and blkduc like this.
  12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

What was Wayfairs response? Not to you not buying from them, to the protesters?

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I won't do business with any entity that requires me to give them my email addy in order to look at their products.

_indy likes this.
  14. auminer

I bet that [email protected] gets a SHITLOAD of spam...

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

MachineR1 and auminer like this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I searched earlier tonight and didn't see anything definitive. It isn't as if I buy a lot of items from them. If they cave to this level of stupid, finding another vendor is not a difficult task. If they stand up and fire them, they are back on the acceptable list.

BHP41 likes this.
  17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Except by boycotting the company, you’re hurting the company, which is exactly what the protestors want. Buy more stuff from them instead so management will see that the company is stronger than the protestors and can their asses.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why? The company is good, some employees are morons. I'll actually consider buying from them now :D

ducnut likes this.
  19. auminer

I'll look into the details before I decide one way or the other. Frankly got bigger fish to fry ATM.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Buy local.