1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watching races in Nshvll??

Discussion in 'General' started by pjdoran, Oct 13, 2011.

1. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

So I know where to get booze, broads, and music in the city. Where does a gear head watch MotoGP and WSBK? Downtown or Five Points preferably.

Cheers

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You watch it from the track at Road A in a couple of weeks slacker.

3. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

From your computer would be the best place.

4. pjdoran

Slacker?! You still carrying, but not riding, that long board?:D

5. pjdoran

Was hoping for a social setting, and by social I mean full of booze.

6. stickboy274

My kid reclaimed it as soon as I got home. He's been cruising around on it. They went camping last weekend and he was doing laps around the campground road lookin' for chicks.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

My Garage in Atlanta... Buuuuuurp...:beer:

8. pjdoran

I could buy a satellite and a case of beer for what it would cost to drive to your house and back. :D

Thanks for the offer though.:up:

9. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Go see the North Mississippi Allstars Friday night, then watch on the computer or at a bar, and Sunday check out the big wheel races downtown!

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

good luck finding a place to watch races. Nobody round here gives a shit about no scooter racing :( the big wheel races sound interesting though. Rob, down by hooters on 2nd ave? I seem to remember seeing something about this on Chris's facebook.

11. PM Steak Travis aka Josh Hunter - WERA Expert in N'ville. He's 22 so he'll know where the chix, TV, racin' and beerzs be.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Y'all need to find a good bar with a decent number of tv's. Hang out. Tip well. And you'll have a place to watch races....

13. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Where is NMA playin? You goin Rob?

14. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

Canery, foosure!

15. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

There's not a particular place that everyone goes to. Typically, we just go to Hooter's and get them to turn a few of the TV's onto what we want to watch. We go to the one in Hermitage, but there's one on 2nd Ave. too.

Chris was telling me about the drunken big wheel races. I think they are going to be behind Hooter's, Q. On 1st ave or Gay street. That name seems quite fitting for the event.... Although both of those streets have quite an incline to them.

I'm a big fan of the North Mississippi Allstars. Didn't know that they were playing this weekend. Might have to swing by there.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  16. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

In between 1st and 2nd ave's, tiz is Gay St. But will surely not be a gay as Eric Reed threatening to come back racing for the last seven years!!! jk hommie!

Yazoo Brewery are putting on the first ever downhill big wheel races beside Hooters downtown Nashville!! Team Kinetic will be taking home the win with ease and also the beer tub ladies to celebrate with!! (haha... I hope)

All Nashville folk should come out and cheer us on!! Be at Hooters at 1pm Sunday!

17. stickboy274

How could this possibly go wrong?

18. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

it's just practice for Saturday night at the GNF

19. stickboy274

The roads into the pits could be fun o a big wheel. Are green machines outlawed or will there be a separate class for them?

20. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Im pretty GD excited to find out!! haha