1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Warning*

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by H8R, Apr 9, 2010.

1. scotth

scotth Banned

Golf? Why am I not surprised.

Where's that demotivator about golf being for pussies that can't do racing? :D

I mean, I can play golf because they make me for work. But actively choosing to spend time like that when you don't have to? Don't see it.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

One of my employees looks at the National and sees Augusta National Mobile Home Estates.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

You mean this?

Of course, there's also this one, too...

[​IMG]

4. CMMFL

CMMFL Well-Known Member

They make you for work?....Oh, you poor boy. Your boss must be a mean old white man that wears plaid golf slacks and shoes with tassles. :p

5. scotth

scotth Banned

Yeah, that's the one.

That's Gublis, right? Or the smokin' hot LPGA girl (there aren't too many, so that should identify her :D )? While I think that girl is hawt, that picture is freaky, because those things don't look...well, they look like they're going to hurt someone. :D

And right after the last time someone posted that pic, someone else posted up a shot from Jennings (I think) of a girl in short ripped shorts that is arguably hotter than golfer girl there. And I'm always surprised at the hotties some skanky-looking dude manages to drag with him in a van to a trackday. So you do see that at trackdays, but better, because they're usually in less. And they're at a racetrack. :D

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No idea who it is, just know that I wouldn't complain one bit if she chose to hurt me with those things! :up:

Hot chicks are everywhere, and the fact that a number of them have chosen to permit me access to their hidden treasures is prima facie that women are clinically insane. :D

8. scotth

scotth Banned

Well, they did, anyway. Just after I became competent at that poor excuse to drink, I got promoted such that I'm no longer forced to go--now I get someone else to do it.

Well, no. Well, yes, he is (or was, anyway) a mean old white man. But no, he didn't wear plaid pants or tassels. I had to go because he didn't, most of the time. Which is just another reason that man was always so much smarter than I gave him credit for (and I always thought he was a genius).

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

10. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I might take up golf again. I played quite a bit in the Navy when we weren't on the boat.

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Golf has always been a relaxing game to me. If someone thinks they're going to go out and master it in a year or so they'll soon find they made a monumental mistake. I've always found it amusing that non golfers, that try to watch a golf tournament, find it so boring until they go out and try it. all those shots landing close to the flag look so easy until they find out how difficult it is. When you make a mistake playing golf you can always find the ball, then concentrate on making a better shot to get out of trouble. On a bike when you make a mistake you might spend the next few weeks, or months, concentrating on growing back together. :)

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Not many realize what it takes to be a pro golfer. I have a good understanding of it and it still bores the shit out of me on TV. :p

13. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I spent many of my teenage years on the golf course and quite enjoyed playing. Watching it pretty much equates to watching paint dry. Same goes for baseball.

14. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Seriously.

Yesterdays M2 race or the big bikes from Qatar is proper excitement.