1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted zx-7

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by shawn449, Jan 6, 2010.

1. shawn449

shawn449 Biscuit

Hello guys...I been racing in the 600 meat grinder for more years then I can count. Its time to step back Iam not 23 anymore....Iam looking for a 93-95 ZX-7 to make into a vintage bike, does anybody know of anything...I just pick up a 94 YZF-750 that was last on the track 10yrs ago its needs works but will work. Iam a Kawi guy at heart.....help

2. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

i know a guy who has two 95 ZX's i will forward him here. i not 100% sure he wants to sell one but i will check

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

4. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Don't forget to read the new rules for 2010...........ANY year ZX7 or ZX7R or ZX7RR or Muzzy Raptor can now play in V7HW.

:beer:

5. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

The key phrase there is "can now play". Which means you actually have to come out and race it if you have it. Don't just talk about it. :Poke:

6. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Ooohh thats cold:moon:

Yeah by my 6R so I can have race money for my other 6R:up:

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I'm working on it, I should make a couple rounds this year.

8. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I hope to see you. I don't think I will be able to do a lot this year, but I will make it. :rock:

9. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

Cool, Im in the process of building a 93 zx7 right now - Your in the right placefor help with these bikes , gonna be alot of fun in V7 this year !

10. shawn449

shawn449 Biscuit

I like chucks zx-6 its very cool I can honestly say I know alot about those bike I destroyed a 95-96 zx-6 back in 97-98 in that 600 meat grinder class o in turn 10 at summit and the other in turn 5...oh how I miss those days

11. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Hey, Buy Chucks bike and come on out and re-kindle those memories and make some new ones!:up:

12. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

dennis, do the kaw guys think all years 900rr and YZF750 should also be allowed? couple of track day guys in the NC have '96+ 900rr and want to play.

did i miss a thread where this was discussed? just like the kaw, the YZF did not change. 900rr just slightly.

the more bikes the better.

13. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

kev why you asking dennis? he doesnt even race.if you think they should be let in then i'm game.should be fun to watch,jt & that 250 will have some more comp.

14. XRacerX

XRacerX Well-Known Member

15. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

TOTO, don't play games daddy is watching and I know you are GSXR loyal.

16. motogpwerks

motogpwerks Active Member

there is a x muzzy framed bike in florida i was going to buy ...complete race bike on craiglist i think it was 2300-2400

17. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Easy Nacho...........KMC is just asking a question...........do you Honda guys got some special rule about talking out of ranks or something?

If the models are identical after the cutoff date I would recommend sending Sean an email asking for subsequent years to be allowed.............or just grid up. I think everyone likes more bikes on the grid.

18. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

dennis. yeah, i sent sean an email.

haven't seen the request added yet. he acknowledged that he received the email here, in post #120.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=236873&page=6

so.....? i hate to tell a new racer to just grid up even though their machine would technically be illegal. grids are light in the NC (as well as everywhere!) and can use all the help they can get.

19. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

thanks!