1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Supersingle

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by parillaguy, Jun 25, 2018.

1. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

Interested in trying the Supersingle route. Prefer RSD Yamaha version but open to suggestions. Four stroke power only and hopefully affordable enough that it can be raced and not sit in a living room as an "investment". Email parilla at nonline dot net thanks

2. drewnabobber

drewnabobber Well-Known Member

3. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

I have one but have a buyer already, I think. Meeting up with him after the 4th of July, will let you know if he doesn't take it. I have a YZ450F with RSD kit

4. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

I knew a guy selling one @firealarmguy for the LONGEST TIME EVER. I thin he just decided to part it out. Wow

5. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

J
    Yep

6. drewnabobber

drewnabobber Well-Known Member

They are great bikes but not for everyone. Hard to compare with other bikes on paper (supermoto, SV650, 125GP bikes), but the actual riding experience is very unique and they are easy to keep running if you keep up on maintenance.

7. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

Thanks for your input. I will try contacting the guys mentioned. Parillaguy

Douglas Mercer likes this.
  8. firealarmguy

firealarmguy Well-Known Member

yes I still have the kit parts for sale
    fits crf450R

Douglas Mercer likes this.
  9. firealarmguy

firealarmguy Well-Known Member

10. Ducati696

Ducati696 New Member

What are you looking to get for the kit and where are you located? I'm giving up hope finding an Aprilia RRV550 or the kit to build one and may settle for a 450 set up. Best to email as I rarely check this forum [email protected]
    Thanks!

firealarmguy likes this.