1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted - OnBoard video of No Problem Raceway

Discussion in 'General' started by TrentThomas, May 25, 2004.

1. TrentThomas

TrentThomas .........

I'm going to the AHRMA event this weekend at No Problem Raceway, and I was hoping to watch a few laps to get an idea which way the track goes.

I cannot seem to google up anything, so I'll issue a challenge to everyone here - I know someone out there has some footage floating around on a server somewhere...

Thanks.

Oh, and BTW, if anyone's in the area, come on out and play. Remember, AHRMA has classes for all modern singles, twins, and triples. And they're supposedly bringing extra AirFence to suppliment what's already at the track.

Trent Thomas
    AHRMA # 1 J
    MZ Skorpion

2. Steve Fahey

Steve Fahey I need a new avatar

Not a great video but you'll be able to see bits and pieces of the track ... vid link

3. TrentThomas

TrentThomas .........

Thanks, Steve.

Now, I can splice it into one complete lap so I can learn the track - if I only knew enough about the geography to figure out which sections they were on... And if I had the proper software... And if I knew how how to do that kind of thing... :D

Did you happen to notice at about the 3:58 mark how there were trailers, canopies, and people standing right beside the track in a prime impact zone?:confused: Jeez - those folks are crazier than the World Rally spectators.

Trent

4. newguy

newguy Well-Known Member

NPR

Here you go: http://www.noproblemraceway.com/track_layout.htm

Most of the shots are turns 4, 5, 6, 7 and the small back straight. The spot where he runs off the track is between 5, 6.

There are also some of 12, 13, 14 leading onto the straight. I know it looks like the people are standing on the track but there is a run off area there.