1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted 3rd rider for Texas

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by G Dawg, Sep 1, 2002.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Lost my 3rd rider.I have just spent $4500 building my SV.I am not looking for anyone to toss the bike.I want to finish the race,and have fun!Ride will have to split the cost of entry,tires, and gas.You crash, you pay for repairs.I have enough spares to fix a minor crash.Still looking for a B bike.

2. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

There is no better rider (period) than Bryan Hanson. Bryan is the BEST SV endurance rider the CMRA has seen. 1:30 stints are no problem. He lead Faltless racing to the CMRA endurance crown once or twice.

He is coming down to Texas for this race. His current ride is flaking out on him and I talked to him last night about getting a ride. He can be reached at # 303-248-5695 hm, 303-806-5054 wk.

Also, he has arguably been the fastest, most consistent rider out there when he isn't doing hare scrambles or Motard races.

Marcus McBain

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Cool.I will call him in the morning.

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

He is coming down to Texas for this race. His current ride is flaking out on him and I talked to him last night about getting a ride.

Marcus McBain [/B][/QUOTE]I called him , he thinks he's riding with INFO TECH, so I'm still looking.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

:) Thanks for all the replies.I have found my rider, see y'all at the track!

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Must not be the ringer you were looking for since you didn't mention his name. :p ;) :D

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm bummed that my friend J.J. is not riding,we started racing novice together, I get hurt, he gets faster.My ringer is Paige Labelle.It's a she, not he:) She is a RPM racer, that knows TWS, and has a SV.You still have not answered my question about a cookout.

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

So you did get a local ringer. Congrats! ;)

You'll have to beg Marcus for some grill space as I'm not bringing my grill. We'll be dedicating all spare time to learning the track and bike setup/prep. Sorry! :)