1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to win FREE Silkolene & knee sliders? Here's how.......

Discussion in 'General' started by motoliberty, Aug 18, 2002.

1. motoliberty

motoliberty Well-Known Member

This is NOT a joke. I'm at Moto Liberty this Sunday evening and would like to give away $50.00 worth of Silkolene products of your choice to the 12th caller at 1-800-214-RACE. It's that easy, just pick up the phone and if you're the lucky 12th caller, I'll ship the Silkolene to you for FREE. In fact, let's make this even more fun. The 11th caller will be shipped a set of ARI knee sliders.
    There is always a method to my madness, and the reason I'm doing this is because I'm on a quest to be the #1 Silkolene dealer in the USA and by sending in the Silkolene Contingency certificates you've been winning, you can help me get there. So, the contest is open to everyone of course, but if you have certificates, why not send them to me? I'll give you enough of a discount to cover freight. Call 1-800-214-RACE to arrange or just send the certificates to:
    Moto Liberty
    11441 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 209
    Dallas, TX 75229.
    We'll give you a call when we receive them, and find out what you need and ship the product right out to you. THANKS.
    GOOD LUCK ON BEING THE 12TH CALLER.
    Audrey Menarik
    Moto Liberty - Sole proprietor.

2. motoliberty

YOU CAN ONLY CALL ONCE!!!

OOoops.. I always forget to mention. Only one call per person. Thanks Fred Duncan, for being the first caller!

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

dammit, just my luck, caller 10 and didnt win chit!

Thanks Audrey for doing stuff like this!!

And i REALLY needed a new set of sliders after Roebling's gator backs tried to take my knee off too. :(

4. motoliberty

Congrats to: Jens Grove on winning the sliders and Matt Griffis an winning the $50 worth of Silkolene. Just for the record.... I do a lot more than Silkolene and Sliders. Please keep Moto Liberty in mind for all your protective gear needs.
    www.motoliberty.com (we carry a whole lot more gear than what
    is listed on the website.)
    www.SilkoleneStore.com (please cash in your certificates with
    me)
    www.Sliderwoman.com If you don't know Sliderwoman, you'll
    see her sooner or later. :)
    Thanks.
    It was fun. Catch up with you some Sunday in the future!