1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VP on the DL for the RRR

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Not really on the DL... Well except that they sell fuel so I'm not allowed to "sell" it. Just deliver it.

THUS: If'n you need fuel for the RRR Regional / National please give the shop a call at 770.425.5252

Marmo at the track FAQ:
    What's in the trailer? The top 95% of the things that break for 95% of the bikes in the paddock: levers, Vortex sprockets, Galfer pads, Motul 300V oil, OEM oil filters, Canyon Dancers, EK MVXZ chains, Moto-D suits, TrakJaks, Ancra tie-downs, GoPro stickies, Vortex bars, Motul RBF600 brake fluid, chain cleaner, etc, etc...
    What about dem boingys? I'm a Ohlin's trained tech. There's springs for TTX's and 25/30 mm kits in the trailer and always fluid and seals for those 'is that tube shiney?' I also baseline suspension and with that you get reactionary tuning and advice for the rest of the weekend!
    Where's Affe? Usually locked up front in the AC watching cartoons. He comes out in the morning, at lunch and then we go find some place secluded to go play ball in the afternoon. He's really happy to see everyone even though he sounds mean. He does think anyone around the 4' mark and people on scooters are sheep and tries to herd them.
    Is Huey an asshole? Cause he sometimes looks like an asshole running around the pits. I have what's called "resting asshole face". I usually have 90 million things on my mind and 1/2 of those are costing me money and the other 1/2 is people I owe money to. If you stop me trust me you have my FULL attention! I'm a nice dude. Ask anyone! Call my mom!
    What's a guy like you doing at a racetrack like this? I loaned Kurt Kesler $3 back in the Nam. He always says he'll give it back to me the next time he sees me. Thus I have to keep going to the track. He's running out of excuses though! So sooon! Real answer: I love this crap and all y'all tards. Probably too much.
    Can you take my bike back to the shop?Does the Pope crap in the woods?! Maintenance, tunes, Yamaha flashes, motor builds, service, upgrades, nitrous, turbos (we really do those!)... you name it!
    Any specific questions? None regarding the carrying capacity of African Swallows please.

2. slowzx6

slowzx6 Well-Known Member

What kind of suspension stuff can you do at the track? I need a refresh on the stickers.

3. Huey130

Anne has asked me to reiterate that even though "yes, the Pope is Catholic" and "yes, a bear poops in the woods" that "no, the pope does not poop in the woods". "Whhhyyy would an old man poop in the woods Huey? They're going to think the answer is no! You need to tell them that the answer is yes." Yes the pope does poop in the woods? "How am I supposed to know where the pope deficates?!?!?? Just tell them we can take bikes back to the shop please!"

Does Anne smell? yes. Horribly. Like a donkey's foot after wearing a Nike leather Jordon high top all day with no sock. All the time. She smells like that all the time.
    Any other smart ass comments Roberts?

4. Huey130

Pretty much anything except shocks. Whole 'nother set of tools I haven't bought duplicates for the track yet.

5. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

:crackup: Love that movie. How much is U4.4?

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Consider it hush money.

7. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Wanna build me a motor? :D

8. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

What about the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    :crackup:

9. Huey130

The purse string holder is the luverly Celena at the shop: 770.425.5252

10. Huey130

I wanna build everyone a motor!!!

11. Huey130

Last call COB today!

Some more FAQ:
    Why don't you shake hands?
    Cause my hands hurt. From my Dupytryn's Contracture to some light arthritis to my crashes... If I do you can usually hear me mumble "not hard please" before. Hahaha
    How do you stay so adorable looking? Genes. And a strict regiment of bannana pops and jager and OJ.
    Your a hero to so many of us. Who is your hero? Real answer: James Nick Rowe.

12. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

"Resting Asshole face" :crackup::crackup: That's good. :up:

Get that Dupytryn's fixed man. I've had both hands done. Complete success, work great.....I was sweating the right hand, but no problems....cant help the arthritis tho, that suks.

Nothing relevant, I just LOL'd. :)

13. lostinbama

lostinbama Well-Known Member

What about some r6 rear sprockets? I may need to change gearing to something I don't have

14. Huey130

Gots em.

15. superduck996

superduck996 Well-Known Member

Am I to late? Needs me some vp.

16. Huey130

Guy is on the way back with the fuel. What do you need? I usually have some spare.

17. Huey130

Also:

VP is OUT of MR12 because of Daytona.
    That's right: OUT!

Everyone will be getting MRX02 for the same price. Mapping is the exact same. It just has more octane.

18. superduck996

superduck996 Well-Known Member

Called the shop. They got me taken care of. Thanks