1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIR Results and Points

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by WERA29, May 29, 2002.

1. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Hey Mongo,

Are you in the process of (or is it on your to do list for this week) updating the results and points for VIR? I know you normally do it at the track but I see you were busy giving the play by play to all the poor saps who couldn't make it to the track. ;)

Let me know if it will be done this week or if I need to go away and bug you again next week.

Thanks YO! :D

2. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

Nag nag nag nag nag.Yo! Dayam!! :p

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Working on it right now. Had some slight issues at the track transfering stuff because of different versions of Winblows. I hope ot have that remedied and get at least the Endurance done on Sunday but no promises.

4. WERA29

Thanks Mongo. I figured you were working on it, but as DJ Skaff put it, I just had to Nag nag nag nag nag! :D

5. WERA29

Now that's quick service!

Thanks for getting those updates posted Mongo. You're the grooviest! ;) Not exactly what I had hoped for (still stuck in 4th place :( ) but we gained some points on 14K and at least I know what we need to do at Roebling to get ahead of them. Fortunately we know that track very well and should be able to podium and catch those guys! :cool:

As for AOD and Vesrah, we'll need a little luck in that department. Maybe something like a disappearing scorer and a failed transponder system. I don't suppose you could help in either of those departments, could ya? :D

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

7. WERA29

8. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

Re: Now that's quick service!

Sorry I couldn't help more. I knew I shouldn't have stopped for that cappucino in T7 :eek:

9. WERA29

Well that explains the 3:57 lap on the Mychron. :rolleyes: I was trying to figure out where that came from! :mad:

Dude, you helped a lot and we wouldn't have finished 4th without you. We'll get 'em at Roebling and move up into 3rd place in points. ;)

10. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

What about some updates yourself

Hey Mr. Contracted endurance rider. Don't you think it's about time your own website got updated? You whine about Mongo not getting results up and you haven't updated you site since April What's up with that :p

11. WERA29

D'OH!

You got me on that one. I had the best of intentions but never got around to it. Something about getting the trailer in shape to haul bikes being more important than updating the website. Stupid priorities! ;)

I know Beth has put some updated pics on there but we need to update our diary entries from the last 2 rounds. We'll get on it this weekend just for you. :) We actually have a weekend off and we'll be at home. I won't know how to act! :cool:

12. stickboy274

like an idiot, i'm sure

13. WERA29

I can feel the love....

Thanks Stick, you never disappoint me with your wit and charm. :rolleyes:

14. stickboy274

i try to be here for you whenever i can.

oh yeah

WHAT?

15. PKS Racing Services

Damn, Stick, it's 2...as in "WhatWhat??"

Either you do it right or we'll make you eat the mashed potatoes!:p

16. stickboy274

ok, first off. i started it so dont tell me how to do it missy!

and B, i dont want nothin' to do with thos mashed taters. they got a funny imprent in them. and it looks like something i dont want to eat after

17. WERA29

Love the new location Pammy. ;)

18. PKS Racing Services

19. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Re: D'OH!

Dang, that weekend off came and went fast..... Uh, Alan, I'll do my best. Between now and when I leave for Roebling in three days, I have to write 2 press releases, 4 articles, and design a sponsorship presentation. Not to mention get out invoices so I can actually pay the bills. Really, I do feel bad we've gotten so behind on updating. I've been out of town so much that I've kind of slacked on the non-paying work.... :eek:

20. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I know what it's like, I have to spend a lot of my spare time ragging on our guys to give me the stories for our web site as well. When I go to the races I write the stories but when I'm not there it takes weeks to get 30 words from them about what they did on the weekend..