1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIR pictures?

Discussion in 'General' started by roxychic46, Aug 16, 2010.

1. roxychic46

roxychic46 Well-Known Member

Has anyone posted any pictures from the AMA races this weekend? Did Tony Brown photograph the event or any of the other photographers?

2. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

i know emil was there with racevolution

3. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

they are all over fb from racevolution

4. ecf

ecf Well-Known Member

5. edehaven

edehaven Eric DeHaven SoCalRaceDad

You weren't by chance shooting in T3 during the supersport race on Saturday?
    I saw on the video on speed a bunch of photogs in the background of Austin's crash when Daniel collided with him on lap 1 and I want to see if anyone got good shots of it?

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Daniel? Which one? out of curiosity.

7. edehaven

it was Austin's friend Daniel Guevara who rides for John on the RRW bike.
    I forget his number.
    Just a racing incident thing,I think he tried a bit of a move up the inside and they came together. Austin got the short stick and went down hard with a lowside and into the grass, he was fine, tore the bike up a bit but we got it fixed for sunday. They showed it real quick during the Sunday recap I believe on Speed

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I am guessing it was Young Guns. I was sitting in the pits with Jim Cohrs crew and saw Austin come in. I was wondering what had happened. His bike didn't look that banged up.

9. ecf

ecf Well-Known Member

I actually did catch most of it except for the actual contact. I think that must have happened when the view was blocked by Nash and Puerta.

10. edehaven

Could I take a look at what you did get? Just wanted to analyze what I can with him?

Yeah when you saw him come down the pits, you only saw the right side of the bike ;) the left wasn't pretty. Tore most of the left side off.

Bummer too cause then in race two he was going strong up in 5th and was catching Wyman when Richards came out of the pits without looking and collided with Austin taking off his clutch lever and pushing the bar down a little. Thats why he dropped back so much by the end of the race.
    I mean 7th is still a really good result, but still it was a rough weekend for us. We have higher hopes though for NJ in 2 weeks!!

11. ecf

ecf Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM.

12. edehaven

thank you!