1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIR GRAND COURSE Oct 26th-Cornerspeed RiderSchool/Trackday

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Cuddles de Sade, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

only happens once a year and it's just around the corner...the 4.2 miles of VIR deliciousness that is the Grand Course. all the best of the North, South and Full configurations rolled into one. WAAAAAYYYY more fun than should be allowed by law.

still some spots available in each group.

http://cornerspeed.net/detailsspeed.html#events

:up:

2. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

working on the schedule for this one. gotta find a flight from atlanta to danville intl :up:

3. Zakath

Zakath Well-Known Member

VIR Grand is an awesome track. Glad I got to ride it earlier this year. :D

4. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I had the unexpected pleasure of running the full course Tuesday. Wierd at 1st to go straight at 7 but a great time. Wish I could make this one.

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I hope there is still room. I sent my pre-entry in this morning.

6. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Okay I'm going to try and make this one!! First trackday in quite awhile and on a new bike to me ( first ride ). Good thing is this is the last place I did a trackday and at least I be a little familiar with the track. Still the bike is a beast and I'll want to take it very slowly to get use to it. I'll have to admit when you haven't ridden much you start to question your abilities, and not knowing this beast of a bike I'm a bit nervous about it. :Puke:
    Hope to make it there! I might be asking alot of questions, just a warning.
    Plus is there anyway of confirming I'll get a spot or not, no one around to answer the phones there?

7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

They are usually pretty good about sending emails. I haven't gotten one yet though. :confused:

8. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

I got 2 emails on Wednesday about it....waiting on a radiator for my TLR

9. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Well I wait to hear something, sent my info in this morning with payment. I guess I'd better finish putting the bike all the way back together just in case :up:

10. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

I may call the day before and see if theres room.

11. Cuddles de Sade

it's a big track so the groups can be a tad bigger than running North, but we do still have some spots in all groups as of right now.

Clarkie-twice in one year...this will be like a record for us. LOL

Drew-I hear you, but just be aware of the Late Fee and loss of your Graduate rate if you wait. hope it works out...be great to see you out there now with a few races under your belt! :up:

12. Cuddles de Sade

Aaron and Sharon are out at Cornerspin this weekend so I wouldn't expect an email confirmation until Monday at the earliest, but thanks to all and we'll see you in a couple weeks!!!:beer:

13. 1qwik6?

1qwik6? Well-Known Member

Inski :up:

He has to wait and make sure theres zero chance of rain. WAA :crackup:

14. RCM78

RCM78 Well-Known Member

I'm in...

15. Chip

Chip Registered

I'll be there.

Is there anybody going to Hendersonville or close to it after the trackday? I might need a bike dropped off at Ohlins.

16. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Chip rides? :confused:

17. Chip

Chip Registered

Kinda...:D

18. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yay!!! Chip and Bret at VIR!!! It's going to be fun. There are a bunch of us going to that I know. I will bring beer for Sunday evening. :clap::beer:
    I got an email from Aaron yesterday too. He told me that his office manager is out till Thursday so don't expect an email from her till then.

19. Fairchild

Fairchild Well-Known Member

:stupid: :D

F@cking INCREDIBLE track and the Cornerspeed crew run a tight ship.

20. Cuddles de Sade

Chip-is downright fast for an elf.

Joe-needs to attend

Steve-we'll be there setting up the classroom and unloading gear on Sunday evening. come on by.:up: