1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage GNF questions

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by ChuckS, Aug 29, 2008.

1. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know there's a post on the main board ridiculing newb GNF questions...so I thought I'd put my question here instead :up:

Can somebody tell me the schedule for Vintage at the GNF?

I've got the idea in my head that the races are Thursday and the banquet is Thursday night, but I'm not sure where that came from.

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

you are correct chuck....thursday, banquet right after...usually $20, been good food in the past.

practice day wed.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, banquets will both be at the track. We're adding the Thursday Sportsman stuff to the Vintage banquet this year too and it's still $20.

Hopefully schedule early next week.

4. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Shoot, not gonna make that this year then. Too much vaca time already burnt.

5. CharlieY

Bummer....send your right-hand man Steve down....he can pit with me if he needs.

6. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

what. the. hell?

vacation time? just be "sick" all week :Poke: :D

7. CharlieY

JW's allways thinkin:up:

8. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Man, the boss is already letting me slide for my western racing adventure... Friday and Monday both off, two weeks in a row....I ain't going to push it.

...ya see, I'm on salary, and that's 4 more days of vacation!.....

9. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Chuck, buddy, i'm just gonna go ahead and put this right out there. I'm disappointed in you brother...you do realize it's just work, right? :D

seriously tho', i understand. i'll just have to drink a 40 with the homies in your honor.

10. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Pit arrangements ?

11. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

Ill be there holding up the Team Fat Bastard honors. Dunno if I will be racing or not (not enough points?) If not I'll play pit monkey/bartender for the rest of the knuckle draggers er', vintage racers.

James, pipes are outta here today.

12. CharlieY

Hey Steve....I think if you've scored any points....you will get an invite to GNF:up:

Pit arrangements is a question.....I gotta admit, it sure was nice with us knuckledraggers, err vintage guys having the pro paddack all to ourselves.

I'm guessing pit arrangements will be like it was when we ran earlier this year at Road Atlanta.....at least we'll be there early in the meley:D

13. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

Coolio, if I get an invite, Ill be there with my bike. Prolly tagging along with Wayne. If I don't Ill be there tagging along with Wayne.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Swapped sides from last year - Vintage in the main paddock, everyone else in the Pro Paddock.

15. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

:D

Thanks Sean

16. charles

charles The Transporter

Sean you are the shit.
    Thanks for the switch...
    now go have some PIE.:up:

17. CharlieY

Sweet:up:....it was kinda crowded earlier.

18. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Yeah,Chubby Huggs is the bombdigggity shizzle-nit

19. tcurrin

tcurrin Well-Known Member

Sean,

Thanks for putting us in the main paddock. That's great!!!!

Tom

20. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

What if someone is racing both vintage and, well, not vintage?