1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Rare Dirt Bikes For Sale, read this immediately!

Discussion in 'General' started by gsxracerbenny, Jun 30, 2002.

1. gsxracerbenny

gsxracerbenny Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know about my post in the for sale section, the following dirtbikes are available.... please go check the post out..

Shane Lusk's 2001 Cr125, Eric Vallejo's 2001 Rm125, Zach Lundy's 2001 Rm125, James Bubba Stewart's 2001 KX125 Championship winning bike.

Gotta sell em....... go see the details in the for sale section then contact me.
    Sorry if I have offended anyone by posting this note in the general forum.

Scott

2. Litespeed

Litespeed Rocket Scientist

I am greatly offended, can I have a discount?

3. gsxracerbenny

sure..... fifty bucks off sounds good to me. Would you like one, two or all three? :D :D :p

4. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

With a stable like that I can't believe you missed another offer to ride at Budds Creek. Had almost all no-shows and two of us had the track all day. We were the first to set foot..er tire to the track after being freshly groomed after the national. Fresh loam, no braking/acceleration bumps and every jump perfectly ramped.
    My next day is July 22nd. Is that enough notice?

5. gsxracerbenny

Grady,,,,, you have mail.

These bikes are still available..... make a reasonable offer.. and thier yours. Ill deliver anywhere if you pay gas.

Scott