1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verified (Tested) beeb members who have or had Covid-19.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Now try addressing the fact that Remdesivir causes kidney
    failure at high rates yet hospitals will still give it to patients
    with a history of kidney disease when it has shown no good
    results for treatment of COVID.

2. In Your Corner

The article you reference relates treatment using Remdesivir
    for Ebola to treatment for COVID, so the authors are relating
    the two diseases.
    The average mortality rate for Ebola is 50%.
    The mortality rate ranges from 20-90 %.
    Nice cherry-picking of statistics to try to make your argument.

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Just because the 2 diseases may or may not be related, the statistics quoted from the study are for ebola not covid. The average mortality rate for ebola is about50%, but that is based on treated cases, not those that were in the study. I only mentioned untreated ebola mortality to give a frame of reference for the 53% quoted from the study.
    Unlike you, I didn't cherry pick any statistics, I gave them all and then some more to give context. I understand that for some, statistics is hard, but continue to give it your best shot and try to understand that there is a difference between causation and correlation. Ethically, it is difficult to withold treatment with fatal diseases, so the control group is often absent and we only have comparative statistics between treatments seeking that which is most effective. In this study, Remdidivir was the least effective treatment compared to the others, for ebola, but it didn't kill anybody, just saved fewer.

4. In Your Corner

Now address the fact that Remdesivir is useless when
    used to treat COVID while it causes kidney and liver failure
    yet they will give it to patients with a history of renal disease.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Wait til you guys find out the same guy that patented Remdesivir is the same guy that developed the spike protein enhancement that the bat lady in China used to make Covid 19 infectious to humans without an animal intermediary host.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dang. Joe Rogan died?

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Keith Richards, too.

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Has Keith been told?

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I don’t get the joke….?

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

That’s because jokes are supposed to be funny.

Steeltoe and 27 like this.
  11. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

I looked in pubmed for remdesivir and saw 0 results for renal damage mentioned anywhere

12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Did you check motorcycle forums though?

13. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Let’s be real here, our public health institutions got a failing grade along with our supposed leadership. Billions in funding to ‘trust the science’ but also ‘don’t you dare question the science’ has left most regular people with a Covid induced bad lack of taste in our mouths.

I have close friends who work at the CDC and others who are epidemiologists who refuse to have unbiased conversations or rational debates about any of it and that’s a shame. A free society cannot function without unrestricted dialog.

So uh yeah, here we are on a motorcycle forum. I’m sure the mods don’t miss policing the dungeon, but I do miss the mostly civil discourse that took place there.

MachineR1 and 27 like this.
  14. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

We aint lived in a free country for 2 decades now.

969 likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You misspelled 10. (at least)

16. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

I think the takeaway here is that the government has been caught lying to the people countless times, over the last 100 years that we can definitively tell, maybe more. Scandal after scandal, caught, and for all to see. Ye the only justice is the few politicians who had enough guts to off themselves…

but yea the gov is definitely not lying this time

the only evidence that I have is my personal experience after catching the Rona a few times. The first time I can for sure say was Rona because I lost my sense of smell. The other times I have no idea because the testing kits were proven to be wildly inaccurate and I prob just had the regular flu.

both times I was remodeling a different part of my house including replacing windows and remodeling a bathroom. The two week paid break from work each time really helped me get through those projects.

tony 340 likes this.
  17. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

The official "corona" case count has included corona pneumonia and flu almost from the start thats public knowledge.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

19. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I'd like to know where all the animal rights activists are on this one....silent.

You know damn well that lab sacrificed thousands of monkeys and bats, dogs, cats, pigs, and whatever else they had their hands on.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Strange bit of irony there....

https://apnews.com/article/health-u...ational-news-7d8b0e32efd0480fbd12acf27729f6a5

Most pandemics throughout history were dealt with using rudimentary sanitation practices, not administration of a vaccine. Vaccines usually only show up years and years after the problem has been dealt with anyway, so how could they have.

WillMill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.