1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vendor policies at WERA races?????

Discussion in 'General' started by Fabri-Tech Designs, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Fabri-Tech Designs

Fabri-Tech Designs Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a policy on having vendors set up at WERA racing events. I would be interested in setting up with my equipment to make and sell bike numbers, graphics, etc. for racers and spectators. I wanted to find out if this type of thing was discouraged, or encouraged, or if there would even be any interest in having this service available.
    Thanks,
    Jim Miller
    Fabri-Tech Designs
    717-432-0634
    [email protected]

2. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

FYI I've placed 2 orders with this company and it is of high quality.

------------------
    97 GSXR 750
    Sportbike Madness Racing

3. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

not sure of the wera pocily but the tracks charge a vendor fee plus the power fee.

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Jim, give WERA HQ a call and ask them about their policy. I know they encourage vendors at the track and like huffdaddy said some tracks charge vendor fees. We're all for having more vendors at the track so we'd be happy to have you there.

Tom

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think it would be great but definitely call and talk to Evelyne, she has the lowdown on what each track charges.

------------------
    Sean Clarke
    WERA Motorcycle Roadracing

6. Fabri-Tech Designs

Thanks Mongo. Is she with WERA? You wouldn't happen to have a phone number for her, would you?

------------------
    Jim Miller
    Yellow 97 TL1000S
    NESBA #671
    Fabri-Tech Designs
    717-432-0634
    [email protected]

7. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Evelyne is with WERA. Phone number is: (770) 720-5010

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Actually, Evelyne IS WERA but she gets a little help from that guy she married and some other people too. [​IMG]

9. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yeah, Mongo wants his cut! The vendor fees may have gone up, cuz Mongo wants that new FJR1300. [​IMG]

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, now that we have a rolling couch for two up riding I'm starting to think ahead to either an R1 (in Silver) or a GSXR1k as my next two wheeled toy. Anyone wanna buy a boat????

The FJR doesn't do much for me for some reason, well the windshield is one reason. Although the rolling burnout Mamola did on the FJR at Daytona was pretty cool!

[This message has been edited by Mongo (edited 03-12-2002).]

11. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

Jim,
    Now I realize with such a common name as Jim Miller, chances are you could be anyone, but since your from Dillsburg & I went to school there....do I know u??? Just curious....

Cole Regal...if that helps...

12. Fabri-Tech Designs

Yeah Cole, as a matter of fact you do know me. In fact, we camped out next to each other at Pocono 2 years ago. I was with with Dan Karns, and the rest of the crowd. Catch you later......

------------------
    Jim Miller
    Yellow 97 TL1000S
    NESBA #671
    Fabri-Tech Designs
    717-432-0634
    [email protected]

13. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

doh..........well I must get sum vinyl from u then....numbers and the such...I will let u know what I need...I have 4 sets of bodywork that needs stuck up...

14. Fabri-Tech Designs

Good deal....talk to you soon.

------------------
    Jim Miller
    Yellow 97 TL1000S
    NESBA #671
    Fabri-Tech Designs
    717-432-0634
    [email protected]

15. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Hey Jim. Make sure you go up to the tower and find the announcer and get him to plug your business so that everyone knows exactly where you are located in the paddock.
    I usually go around and just find most of the vendors myself and make a list and tell everyone where they are many times throughout the weekend. Kind of like commercials. [​IMG]
    I don't know if you'll be at any of the same events as I will, but either way, get the info over the PA.

Good Luck!!

------------------
    O==~~
    Mr. Microphone

16. Fabri-Tech Designs

Hey Mr. Microphone....thanks alot. I'll do that,

------------------
    Jim Miller
    Yellow 97 TL1000S
    NESBA #671
    Fabri-Tech Designs