1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vegas Baby....

Discussion in 'General' started by Czar, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Just a reminder - our Vegas weekend will be April 4/5!! Dale is hosting a track day on Friday with RacersEdge Performance! We will have an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday after Rider's Meeting!! Looking forward to seeing all my WERA West peeps out there!!

Evelyne Clarke, WERA

2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I see what you did there

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If there are peeps she'll eat them all :D

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Vegas, baby. Vegas.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'm so excited I'll be there a week early lol

(leaving a week early too though)

6. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Hey, does anyone still rent bikes for track days/racing at LV? I actually could get to Vegas and run that weekend before my two week trade show stint there. But no way can I get my bike assembled and trailered out there for this.

I think someone used to rent 250's, but I heard that they've stopped doing that.

7. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You're money!

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

10. rhouck

rhouck wat?

Is there any way to see # of signups in advance? I know I should be part of the solution, not the problem.... but Round 1 600 Novice had horrible attendance. Racing for a participation trophy is a drag, especially when it requires taking off work and making that trek.

11. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

:up:

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Thanks Rob, I'll look into that and see if it's in the budget. I'm pretty out of shape after hibernating most of the winter. I probably need to borrow some larger leathers.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So chase after the white plates :D

No numbers sorry, most people enter at the track.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And for the Grom riders out west - there is Honda money on the line for the Sunday race :D