1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Various ZX6R parts for sale

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Jakob Gretler, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

Hello everyone, I have a few parts for sale off of my 2015 zx6r zx636:

OEM swingarm (damaged). Has a dent/scratches on the chain side and the attachment point for axle spools for a rear stand is broken off. Comes with a chain guide and a chain (120 links if I recall). More details here.

M4 Street Slayer slip on exhaust. Got it 4 months ago with most damage on the end cap. More details here.

OEM header, replaced when I got a full system. No damage, great condition. More details here.

Prices are listed on eBay ads, I can’t really offer much lower of a price because eBay offers great savings on shipping. If someone wants multiple items or everything let me know and we can work out a deal.

I also am in the process of looking for a new fuel tank so if someone has a good offer for mine (green) I would strongly consider it. Has stompgrip tank pads and besides a dent is solid (can send photos).

2. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

M4 street slayer SOLD! other parts still available

3. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

BUMP, prices lowered!

4. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

More parts for sale! IDK if anyone is interested in any of this stuff but I might as well try:

Photos are too big, link to google drive here

2015 30th anniversary full fairing set (been in 2 crashes, 1 by the previous owner and 1 by me). Green pieces were resprayed from the previous owner. Many tabs and standoffs are broken completely or partially, and only 3 pieces are off the bike because I am in the process of getting new fairings. $300 shipped (you cover PP fee) or I may sell single pieces. I also have new rear tail pieces just 6 months old or so minimal damage I just forgot to buy decals lol.

Lightech mirror block offs fit 09-12. Nothing wrong with them, just want to get proper ones for my bike. $42 new on STG before shipping n handling, I can do $30 shipped (you cover PP fee).

Zero Gravity corsa clear windscreen. I still use it I am just considering getting a different one. $109.95 new before shipping and handling, I can do $50 shipped (you cover PP fee).

Green fuel tank 09-18, still using it on the bike but I am in the process of getting a new tank so it will be off soon. Dents on both sides and it was resprayed by the previous owner. Stompgrip tank pads and it was pressure checked at a shop overnight and it didn't leak at all. You can cover all or most of the damage with a tank slider. $300 shipped (you cover PP fee).

5. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

OEM header sold

6. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

Updated photos on eBay ad, sold the front fender and original tail fairings so those will not be included (message me on pricing). Swingarm and more parts are also available.

7. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

BUMP, selling fairings individually now, link to eBay for more details. Swingarm still available. Google Drive

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
  8. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

Bump, some fairings and mirror block offs sold.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
  9. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

Exhaust servo delete anything. ?

10. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

No, only fairings, swingarm, and rear wheel at this point.

11. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

12. Kid

Kid Well-Known Member

What price for the tank trim panels shipped to Lansing nc 28643

13. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

14. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

15. Jakob Gretler

Jakob Gretler AMGeee

16. Jakob Gretler