1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vanson 1-pc leather racing suit - Chicago

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by devotionliner, Apr 27, 2018.

1. devotionliner

devotionliner Member

IMG_9983.jpg IMG_9984.jpg IMG_9961.JPG IMG_9962.jpg IMG_9963.jpg IMG_9964.jpg IMG_9965.JPG IMG_9967.jpg IMG_9968.JPG IMG_9969.jpg Vanson MK3 leathers - Custom made - perforated, 1-piece, 2 zipper. Awesome suit. Very comfortable. Sold bike so this needs to go too.

Has some road rash from track time, see photos. One repair RH hip area - see picture. Suit sent to Vanson for repair.

For reference - When made I was about 5' 7" 175lbs, I wore a 40 jacket, 30 inseam. Now heavier at 195 lbs. 42 jacket, 34" waist. Suit is snug in the belly but still fits.

$350 OBO

2. devotionliner

devotionliner Member

Will accept reasonable offer. Rather see it get some use than just hang in the closet.

3. devotionliner

devotionliner Member

4. IanB

IanB Member

Hey - a forum noob is interested in your suit, but they can't post and after a few days they haven't gotten any response from Admin/mods. So they reached out to me since I'd mentioned looking in here for race gear in the past, on an other forum.

They askend me to PM you their email - so PM inbound.

5. devotionliner

devotionliner Member

SOLD

Ian thank you for the assist.

6. L337sponge

L337sponge New Member

I can finally post, appreciate the assist Ian. Stoked for my first set of leathers.

7. IanB

IanB Member

Hurray for good deeds. Glad it worked out.

8. leemer628

leemer628 Well-Known Member

You still have this suit?

9. leemer628

leemer628 Well-Known Member

I'm an idiot that cant read. I see its sold......