1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentines Day Flowers

Discussion in 'General' started by noeyes, Feb 11, 2015.

1. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

Do you send them Saturday, the actual Valentines Day or is it more important to send them Friday, to her office, so all her girlfriends can see her getting them?

2. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

the latter....then saturday is a fun day....:D

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Make sure she gets them last, and it's the biggest arrangement with a surprise note that you are taking her out to her favorite restaurant and a C note to pick up a new dress.

Valentine's day is not for you. It's for making all of her other friend's and coworkers jealous.

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Don't send them at all.

Today is my anniversary. I haven't had to deal with Valentine's Day for 32 years.

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

buy an eternal rose

6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Ha, This is funny. I was at work when I heard about a singing chords man. So guess what my wife is getting at her work Friday? :crackup:

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

correct answer

8. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

:stupid:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm happy if I remember to buy a card the night before.

10. Hyperdyne

Look at your office though. Wouldn't it be kind of hard not to figure out what day it is? You're a little outnumbered...Gender-wise.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am but they don't decorate and I have my own door so I don't even know when Pat sends Emily flowers. Kind of nice being at the end of the hall in my own little world :D

I don't even remember my own birthday until Evelyne wakes up and hands me a card or I get on facebook or here. Don't watch commercials on TV so I miss all the VD promos. Usually on VD I get up, make coffee, watch TV for a bit, Evelyne gets up, hands me a card, I get dressed and go buy a card on the way to the office :D

12. Hyperdyne

So wait.. They exiled you in your own office?? That's so awesome :crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Self exile but damn is it nice! Not even a connecting wall between me and them :crackup:

14. Maybe not the most prudent use of an acronym. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not prudent but sure makes me laugh every time I type it out or read it :D

16. Yep:up:

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Unless she makes an equally big to do about National Steak & a BJ Day a month from now then as a man you are officially absolved from any participation in Valentine's Day.

I just decided

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I'll make a big deal of Feb 14th, as long as she promises not to try and cook me a steak on Mar 14th...

19. Small gift, flowers but no roses and watch the sunset on the beach. Valentine's day is amateur hour for all the chumps who dont know how to treat a woman right on a day to day.

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Gold dipped roses. She has a large vase of them in assorted colors that never go bad.