1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 @ Cycle Jam

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by KMC, Jun 18, 2007.

1. cowboy dann

cowboy dann Well-Known Member

Eboz,if you think you're going to come up North for some easy points,you're going to have to pass this old man and his Honda to do it.Would be great to see ya and play again though.

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

I keep telling the kid to get his own screen name but I dont think taught him how in refrigeration college. And I hate speaking for a 3rd person.
    But you know Chris he loves to get the smack talk going.I will tell ya this. He said he thought that Kevin was the pimp daddy to run those kinda times on that old bike.
    Hey Kev keep you ears open for an exhaust system for that 04 RR.
    Oh and he asked if you looked at his lap times in the BSS class?
    We both agree on 1 thing and that is we had a blast and getting to know you guys was great. Hope we see yall at GNF. Who knows maybe I will be gridded up.:crackhead:

3. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Dan, It's been a couple of years. Glad to hear you're still rolling up north with the trick interceptor. If I can work it out I'm going to try and make it to Grattan and may bring some extra folks just to keep you honest.
    Eboz

4. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

bring a crew with you electric BoZ! i'll arrange the ladies for you. they'll be waiting track side. did you want them to use the purple fur umbrella on the grid or the green one?

kmc

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Oh, I just wanted to mention that Curtis doesn't know his right from his left.

I pulled up in my grid spot, Left of two on row 93 or something. A minute later, Curtis pulls up on my Left. He was supposed to be on the right. At this point he waves for me to move over. What!!??

Ok, then when Randy comes to do grids he looks and motions fo rus to move, and I just wave to let it go. Our newbie i sleft/right disabled. No need to make fun of him here on the grid.

Work on that for me, ok?

6. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

actually i was in the grid first
    i wrote down left...
    my bad.

i need to work on turning left faster...

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You may have been on the grid first, but I was still there when you rolled up.

Or were you that far back, and to the left, of where you belonged?