1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V6 V7 Champion

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by nuke529, Nov 3, 2003.

1. nuke529

nuke529 Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Dale Burroughs!! He won both races in a commanding way. Behind every good racer is a good woman. Congratulations to you both and Happy Anniversay!! Thank you as well for all your help and guidance with Ryan this year. It is greatly appreciated. We are very lucky to have been blessed with you all (Dale, Jill and Sam) as friends. Thanks again!! We look forward to running the whole season next year.

Congratulations!! It was a great (short) race season for us!!.

Chg

2. pete's chick

pete's chick Member

Congratulations on the wins and Happy Anniversary!!! It was great to see you guys. I'ts hard to get to alot of southern races for us, so you guys will just have to come up north and race too!!!!!:cool: See you next year:clap: :clap: :clap:
    Lynne and Pete

3. Vintage Red

Vintage Red Well-Known Member

Thanks, guys!! We had a great week at the GNF - great weather and great fun!! This is my first post (virginity lost) - we have already started making plans for next year!! See 'ya then!:beer:

4. pete's chick

pete's chick Member

Jill, That must be you lol. Welcome to the BBS!!!!!! I hope it's not a long winter:cool: