1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V.i.r

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by runningman, Mar 7, 2003.

1. runningman

runningman New Member

Hello;
    Will anybody that reads this be racing at Virginia International Raceway this may? I doubt that I will have whichever bike (ascot/sr500) going yet but would like to get onto the scene and meet racers. Get a feel for what it is that I will be needing.

2. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Will be there with SRX & hopefully MuZ, but there won't be any vintage events there 'til Aug. Look forward to meeting you. BTW, stop by Allsport Cycles in Roanoke some time, and see my bikes there.

3. runningman

runningman New Member

Allsport cycle

Hey;
    Where is allsport cycle located?

4. WERA854

Re: Allsport cycle

Colonial Ave about 1/10th mile north of Electric Rd (419)...will be there tomorrow working on bikes and trailer. SRX is sitting on showroom floor, MuZ is still a pile of parts in corner.

5. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I'll be there, too. I'll be the one on the fairly stock SRX600 at the back of the pack. Eric will be up front:D .

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott
    South Boston, Va

6. WERA854

Darrin
    Have you done anything to your SRX this past winter?

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Got another lightly modded motor - Carillo rod, high-comp piston, cam, ported head. Still sorting it out. Hopefully I'll have it ready in April; March just isn't going to happen.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott