1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Used FIVE RFX Race Red/White Size 9 Medium

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Ungarisch, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Ungarisch

Ungarisch Well-Known Member

Purchased last September and used for one track day season. While overall the glove is in good condition, the paint on the palm leather of the left glove has worn off and is now bare hide. I would strongly recommend you re-paint it to make it not wear further and last longer. It has not worn through, nor has the leather thinned out. The paint in other places is also fading, though not worn off like the palm has.

Please look at all of the pictures and decide if the condition is satisfactory to you prior to contacting me. One persons acceptable wear is different to anothers. I took a buttload of pics so you can decide. Keep in mind it's a white glove so it shows wear more than a black one.

By far the best and most comfortable glove on the market in my options. Pretty much every MotorGP racer that is not sponsored by either Dainese or Alpinestars wears this exact glove. The dexterity is like any other glove I have every tried, and I've pretty much owned all. I can actually do up my helmet with gloves on. It's one quirk is the only reason I'm selling it. It's pretty tight around the cuff, and if you have a Dainese suit with a full leather cuff that goes past your wrist then it's a tight fit on and off. If you have an Alpinestars suit with the neoprene cuff, or your cuff doesn't go down quite to your wrist, then these will fit you fine. Rather then alter my new Dainese suit to shorten the cuff again, I'm just gonna sell these and go back to Supertechs. Fits like any other medium. For reference I've been medium in both Supertechs and the Full Metal gloves.

I paid $449 for these last summer. These gloves never go on sale, and most desirable sizes are usually sold out.

I'm asking $160 shipped USPS priority without the box, or $170 shipped Fedex ground with the box if you're into that kinda thing. You decide.

Attached Files:

2. Ungarisch

more pictures

Attached Files:

3. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

why do they look so worn after only 1 track day?

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

...says used one track day season.

5. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

my bad - reading comprehension > me.

6. Ungarisch

I apologize to everyone that PM'ed me. My new Supertech's came in last week and I absolutely hate them. I guess I had GP-Tech's before not Supertechs cuz these fit like crap. I sent them back and also sent out my suit to Heroic to get the cuff's altered so that i can keep using these Five gloves because TBH nothing else really compares. So i'm keeping the gloves until they are completely trashed and then getting another pair of the same.

Sorry again...