1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsportsman Like Conduct !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by yoshinewmn, Jul 8, 2002.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

horseshit!! if the guy made a pass and didn't touch or run him off it is clean. do you fuc&ing think that just because you had to alter your line that he's dangerous??? give me a fu@kin^ break. you better not ever get on the track with me you puss!!! i'd stuff you a LOT harder than that and triple dog dare you to start shit in MY pit. what a puss!?!?! :rolleyes:

2. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

You actually ride on the track? Dam, and all this time I thought you were a wannabe! I kill me, I really do. :D

3. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Hey numbnuts, what part of "needed the part of track I'm on" don't you understand? Maybe you consider using your competitors as a berm as an acceptable racing line. I don't. Running him off is exactly what I'm talking about, you stupid fucking dolt. Try some remedial reading classes; you apparently need it.

Follow along now, I'll try to go through this slowly for you: if the passer needs the chunk of pavement currently occupied by the passee, just exactly how do you get that pavement? It's one thing for a guy to be tipping it in, notice you're there, and have to pause for a second to let you by. That's called, "you have the line, not me." It's entirely another to punt his ass off the track to get that hunk of real estate. That's called, "you're a menace to your fellow competitors."

And what are you gonna do, beat me up? Grow up, for christ's sake.

4. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

No, the only thing scary is you taking it out of context and not putting in the whole post to create excitement. Hey, are you supposed to be bitching about a entry-fee refund or something...? :D

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

WAAAAAAHHHHHH!! I HAD TO CHANGE MY LINE! WAAAAAAAAAQHHHH! :rolleyes:

now YOU pay attention you stupid f&^king dolt!!

the point in this case {monkey spank} is that this clown wasn't hit, or run off. yet he is this emotional wreck. if this shit is too dangerous for you clowns, you should consider something else. {putt putt maybe} but like i said. if i take over your real estate on the track, i welcome you to get it back. just don't come to my pit in a achy-puss tone because you will get something put on you that you won't like. otherwise go do a track day and stay in the beginner group. cut out all this bullshit drama. save it for fetsko. :p:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2002
  6. amaner

amaner will do math for food

Ditto. This f^&*ing thread needs to die NOW!

:p

7. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Did I mention the specific example that started this thread even once in any reply I made? No. In case you haven't noticed, lots of folks have been discussing the subject in generalities. Stu's response was largely directed at the mindset of some folks in the so-called "600 meatgrinder" class. I responded to his post.

Once again, reading comprehension is lacking on your part, Brad.

A quick glance at the responses in the last page or so have StuartV666, Litespeed, and mau397 all discussing the generalities of rough or unsportsmanlike riding. The Avello incident was merely the one that sparked the discussion, which has since moved away from the specific example to the general case.

And did I say "waaa, I had to change my line." No, once again, you fail the reading comprehension test. Time to take those GED classes again, Brad. If you'll read closely I didn't have any problem with changing my line. It's folks that think it's a totally acceptable race tactic to use their competitor as a berm that I have a problem with.

But whatever, Brad. You're right, I'm wrong. Life's too short to waste on you.

8. amaner

amaner will do math for food

Crikey! Why doesn't Mongo provide us with a "KILL THIS THREAD" button? The incident was reported to WERA officials, and it should've stopped there. Jeez, you folks fight alot!!!

:)

9. jeppe

jeppe Well-Known Member

Thats why the BBS is so much fun!

/Swede