1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unholy BBS Alliance

Discussion in 'General' started by julrich, Feb 8, 2001.

1. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

This just in from a remote feed in the passenger lounge at LAX: BBS members Julrich, TimSpeed and TSR have formed an alliance to take on the world in a Celebrity Site Deathmatch to be televised live on PBS April 1. All three will be armed with motorcycle parts, including fork springs, chains, brake discs, fork legs and cylinder assemblies, and have named Smoore and SVGoddess as the team's representatives in a simultaneous BBS World Female Champion bout staged on the apron of the ring.

More as the situation develops, and as opponents are named....And may God help us all.

2. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

ROTFLMAO!!! John, you are one sick, sick man. What are you going to florida for, btw?

3. julrich

I used to be fine, then one day I made the mistake of taking a hit of pure rock BBS, and it was all downhill from there...

(Testing at Homestead with the boys, my annual pre-season test evaluation of team operations and associated pep-talk).

4. julrich

Oops, gotta go. Boarding...

5. Dutch2

Dutch2 Well-Known Member

JU, what ARE you going to do when the race season gets in full swing and your other various responsibilities start to conflict with your BBS addiction? Withdrawl is an ugly thing.....

6. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I bet the next team expense is a DSL connection in the truck...

7. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

Oh crap, I think I may have just sold my mountain of spares to hurl at you guys. You wouldn't mind if I just throw the money I get at you? It is going to be just as much of a waste if I buy another race bike (or so everyone around me says). Anybody mind if I start throwing my piles of opel gt stuff and turbo buick motors?? I am in the mood for a good brawl!, and maybe a hernia.

8. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Has anyone thought up a name for this "Unholy Alliance?" Lets see, 2 of the guys are 125 racers, hmmmm, and we all know those guys make supermodels look like they need to go on a diet, uh, how about "Team Napolean?" [​IMG]

9. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

you've obviously never met TSR [​IMG], (sorry steve, couldn't resist [​IMG])

10. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Can I bring in used stock exhaust systems?

11. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Damn! Couldn't just let me pretend to be skinny for a minute, could'ja?!

That's alright...I'll be the big sloppy, hairy individual in the Hannibal Mask.
    Ring Name: Quasi-Moto!

12. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

QUASI-Moto [​IMG] roftlmao good one TSR

13. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Man, we just threw one out!!

14. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Sounds like JU is heading to Miami, to watch CU ride, race, test....Hey JU, are you on board CU's favorite airline? [​IMG]

15. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

I don't think CU is on TVES?? He'll probably piggyback some of the days, but according to http://www.teamhammer.com/suzemgo1.htm, he's not listed as a member, yet.

TVES is going to Homestead, then Daytona.

16. Tracee Polcin

I believe Vesrah is who CU is riding for.

17. Red Fox Racing

Yes guys, CU is riding for Vesrah but, I bet he shows up in south Florida to swing a leg over a bike before DAB. Tracee, did we seem to have the same strait-away speed at Taladega? I was on the red and white 600, #115. I know, I was parking it mid corner, 18 months off the bike....just trying to compare the engine with Stokes.

18. Tracee Polcin

That was a 600? Damn and I thought it was a 750. Now I'm not to sure of myself. Are you sure that's a 600?

Just kidding, you seemed to have good speed. But I wasn't riding the 600 like Stokes was though. [​IMG]

19. Red Fox Racing

168 miles on it. Bone stock, except for suspension. It was good to meet you after reading SO much about you here. See you in March? Roebling Road?

20. Tracee Polcin

You not racing this weekend? Yup, I'm going to try to make Roebling too. Might be sleeping in the truck though. [​IMG]