1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underwear

Discussion in 'General' started by GlennET, Jul 26, 2002.

1. GlennET

GlennET Active Member

What do you wear under your leathers? I've seen some strange stuff at few of the races I've been too. Just bought my first set of leathers and need to know what to put on underneath.

2. James#306

James#306 Backmarker Extraordinaire

:rolleyes:
    nothin'
    free ball it!

That'll give you an extra incentive to not crash and give the paramedics and extra suprise when they cut your leathers off!
    :D

3. amaner

amaner will do math for food

if you really want to give the medics a surprise, wear lace.

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Thongs backwards:D AKA Bananna Hammocks

5. amaner

amaner will do math for food

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Foundation tights (ie, the long lycra bicyle pants) and either a Tshirt or a cool shirt.
    going commando makes getting in and out too much of a chore, and I'm too nervous about something very important sticking to the lining. :eek:

7. GlennET

GlennET Active Member

HAHA!

Seriously

Thinking bike shorts might be the way to go.???

8. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

what? your skirt? at least then it won't fly up and get in the way!! :D

9. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

I wear compression pants. Kinda like bicycle shorts, but made out of a different material. Supposedly, they keep the heat in on the muscles, which helps when you're between races. It's supposed to reduce the risk of pulled muscles. Not sure how effective they are, but I had 'em from when I played rugby and thought they might work well for under the leathers.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, Chciks dig guys who wear skirts. :D Too long of a story to try and explain hear. :D but let's just say it had a happy ending.

11. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

I just wear a coolshirt when it is hot and bicycle shorts. In Feb and march I usually just wear a tight fitting t-shirt

just my .02:D

12. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Underwear? What're those?

When it's hot, I wear my bathing suit. When it's cold, I wear spandex shorts and a t-shirt.

13. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

14. James#306

James#306 Backmarker Extraordinaire

That dummy had a woody!

made you look twice.

Seriously,

I wear fairly loose running/gym shorts (the kind that has two layers of perforated material) to not offend the ladies, and a tee shirt.
    In the cold I wear a long sleeved turtle neck shirt.

15. john ross

john ross Well-Known Member

a leather loin cloth.. hehehe

16. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

For me, the Cool Shirt was the best investment I made after my Vansons. You can pull the leathers on or off very easily, especially on a hot sweaty day.

Thinking of getting these next though... Kushitani Cool Max

Scott

17. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member